Thumbs up [I9003] [ROM] UltimateSL v.1 - First Custom Rom for I9003 - Coming sooon

[UPDATE][17th August 2011] UltimateSL beta will be released soon to selected testers
Yes, I have completely tested the ROM internally and it will be released to the selected beta-testers very soon to test different parts of it to the full and report back. I have not encountered any bug after last testing (and 30+ soft bricks ). If everything goes well I should be able to release it within a few days (before I am finally hospitalized). Stay tuned friends
A few screenshots

Hello everybody,

Yes, you read the Title correct

I have taken yet another first initiative here though a larger one this time
I have initiated the project of what everyone having a SGSL wants - a Custom ROM. I have the design in my mind and already completed many parts of it (which I will outline later) and few are left.
I invite everyone to actively participate in development of this First ever ROM for our phones. Write patches, design Graphics or just test and report bugs

Your Ideas/Suggestions/Feedbacks are always welcome

Feature set :
De-Odexed
Pre-Rooted
BusyBox
Better and more efficient management of RAM meaning faster system and better battery life
Faster GPRS (2G)
GPS fix for faster GPS
Stabler WiFi
Improved battery life (by around 20-30%)
Faster scrolling
Custom Transition Animations
Custom Boot animation
Custom Boot Sound
New theme
Maps 5.0.9
Swype 3
and more...................;)

Extra goodies :
Polaris Office
TouchWiz 4.5
TW 4.5 Manager
GTalk with Audio-Video
Samsung Social Hub (from SGS II)
Samsung IM (from SGS II)
Samsung Reader Hub (from SGS II)
Samsung E-Mail (from SGS II)
Wind Mill Live Wallpaper (from SGS II)
Ambient Time Live Wallpaper[/FONT]
Transparent XDA (free version)

Removed :
TouchWiz 3
Layar
Write n Go
Mini Diary
Aldiko

More details will be added soon...........

I will try my best to release it as soon as possible after extensive testing but I have a huge constraint of time Hopefully soon

Wish me luck !

P.S. Just noticed that it is my 666 number of posts
Nobody is PERFECT and I am NOBODY

MY CUSTOM ROM - UltimateSL

Root your SGSL I9003
Differences between SGS I9000 and SGSL I9003
My Modded theme with animation and Transparency
My Tweaks to make I9003 faster(XXKB3)

If you really like my post then.............just bring a smile on your face and may be Press THANKS