(Solved) remove CWM?

Search This thread

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
if you are just putting a new version on then there is no reason to remove the old one. The new one will replace the old one

superdusto

Dec 20, 2010
Minneapolis
I installed v4.2.0.2 with out doing the odin step on accident. When I try and back up my rom it fails

error is
E:failed to verify whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed

Last edited:

superdusto

Dec 20, 2010
Minneapolis
Well after the 20th or so time of trying it let me install from odin.. Now I am doing a back up. Now if I wanted to put the newest Red Voodoo CWM 3.x on there can I do it the same way? Thank you for all your help

times_infinity

Well after the 20th or so time of trying it let me install from odin.. Now I am doing a back up. Now if I wanted to put the newest Red Voodoo CWM 3.x on there can I do it the same way? Thank you for all your help

Yup. Same way. Now if you dont want to use odin there is a flashable zip version in my CWM3 Voodoo thread.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Reactions: superdusto

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
Just Odin the one found in this thread, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=948722.

I just did it myself, this morning, so I could install a theme. It seems like we're getting a little bit ahead of ourselves using 3.0, if it doesn't install themes.

going forward i know personally ive moved to edify for my themes...since its backwards compatible with 2.5 anyway...it solves the having 2 different versions for those that are on 3.0 vs 2.5

Top Liked Posts