[NIGHTLY] [ROM] [GWK74] CyanogenMod 7 for vendor Passion (HTC Nexus One) - KANG

Search This thread

Tiberx

Jan 5, 2011
Speech in Google maps navigation is broken. At 74.
Was working at cm 7.0 final release when opening the app but stop after speaking the initial location.

erikclaw

May 27, 2010
I have a problem with Titanium Backup (#74).

Waiting for "Root Rechte".....waiting, waiting....:confused:

I have the same issue, "asking for root rights..." never gets them and doesn't open. Checked super user and TB is selected.

Well I uninstalled then installed from mkt, same issue. Also tried the latest kernels from IR and same issue.

Last edited:

obscure.detour

Apr 20, 2010
Was watching the wonk fix accumulate good responses and was about to apply the update. No need now that it is merged into #74!

Big shout out and thanks to jyxent !! Thank you so much!

Wonk/delay free is absolutely thrilling :p

RogerPodacter

Apr 12, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Can anyone guide me as to why after flashing 74 none of my apps are auto installing? Nothing is auto installing, not my wifi access point and password, not the wallpaper, and most crucially none of my apps. Its worked so many times before properly, but suddenly don't work. I can't begin to remember each of the 100 apps that should be installed :(.

sitinon327

Aug 14, 2009
New Orleans
Can anyone guide me as to why after flashing 74 none of my apps are auto installing? Nothing is auto installing, not my wifi access point and password, not the wallpaper, and most crucially none of my apps. Its worked so many times before properly, but suddenly don't work. I can't begin to remember each of the 100 apps that should be installed :(.

You don't use titanium backup?

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore

Try wiping your market data with tb and proceed to sign in market. No harm trying.

RogerPodacter

Apr 12, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Try wiping your market data with tb and proceed to sign in market. No harm trying.

Didn't help. This is a major issue, for example mobile defense closed off to new users a year ago. But existing users stay in the allowable group, so mobile defense always restores after each flash.

Now I'm locked out as it doesn't show up in the market so I cannot get it back to my phone. I'm very confused right now what could have happened.

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Didn't help. This is a major issue, for example mobile defense closed off to new users a year ago. But existing users stay in the allowable group, so mobile defense always restores after each flash.

Now I'm locked out as it doesn't show up in the market so I cannot get it back to my phone. I'm very confused right now what could have happened.

Prior to your full wipe, what gapps were u using? If it was 20110503 then there might be the issue cuz I suspect the GoogleBackupTransport.apk wasn't working.

I may be wrong though.

Try full wipe again but this time use this gapps.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=13551623&postcount=17600

Or the official 20110307 gapps.

Last edited:
G

GuestX0019

They may appear in a day on their own

You could uninstall and reinstall Market--I don't have latest zip on that, someone will

Or do a nandroid and a fresh flash after wiping all, even system (Temasek will have his link for that) and making sure all correct Google option boxes are checked

Ken

RogerPodacter

Apr 12, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Prior to your full wipe, what gapps were u using? If it was 20110503 then there might be the issue cuz I suspect the GoogleBackupTransport.apk wasn't working.

I may be wrong though.

Try full wipe again but this time use this gapps.

Or the official 20110307 gapps.

I was using nightly 31 from a while ago cause it was working well and I've been busy, so doesn't seem that I was using the newer gapps.

I'll try that link and see. I'm worried at this point of so many wipes that my specific account data may be lost for good.

makelegs

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
I was using nightly 31 from a while ago cause it was working well and I've been busy, so doesn't seem that I was using the newer gapps.

I'll try that link and see. I'm worried at this point of so many wipes that my specific account data may be lost for good.

Same thing happened to me a week ago or so. Seems like I've done a lotta wipes, lately. But suddenly only a handful of market apps showed up to auto install. Thank god for TB! I usually only restore non-market apps and data with it. Also the WiFi stuff didn't auto restore either. Not sure what the deal was.

FWIW ...u might wanna re-install TB ;)

RogerPodacter

Apr 12, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Dude temasek you are a freaking life saver. Your 507 gapps worked and now after wipe and flash all my apps including their data, my wifi, dictionary, all of it is auto restoring. You rock.

I was using the 503 gapps that listed in the first post. But the backup restore screen never appeared. Once flashed your gapps the backup restore screen appeared at the very end like normal. Thanks a bunch man you're awesome:).

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Dude temasek you are a freaking life saver. Your 507 gapps worked and now after wipe and flash all my apps including their data, my wifi, dictionary, all of it is auto restoring. You rock.

I was using the 503 gapps that listed in the first post. But the backup restore screen never appeared. Once flashed your gapps the backup restore screen appeared at the very end like normal. Thanks a bunch man you're awesome:).

Glad it work and it kinda proved my suspicion on gapps 20110503.

@imfloflo if u reading this post, pls remove the link to gapps 20110503 in your 1st post. If u wish u may link my recompiled unofficial gapps 20110507

Last edited:

makelegs

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
Hmmm... looks like I totally missed the whole googlebackuptransport discussion. That's prolly what messed me up, cuz I was using the 5-03-mod version. Looks like I had better go ahead and flash the 5-07 version to be safe.

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Hmmm... looks like I totally missed the whole googlebackuptransport discussion. That's prolly what messed me up, cuz I was using the 5-03-mod version. Looks like I had better go ahead and flash the 5-07 version to be safe.

Yeah my mediafire fileshare counted only over few hundred users using 0507 gapps compared to thousands using 0503 and slightly over hundred users using 0503-MOD gapps. So still plenty of users are affected probably.

I had posted my suspicion on gapps 0503 9 days ago but seems not popular, though it is working great on both my n1 and o2x. Lmao :p

I would say go for official 0307 gapps or unofficial 0507 to be safe.

Edit: No S h I t....!!!

Over 12000 downloads on the gapps 0503
Over 1000 downloads on gapps 0503-MOD
Only 313 downloads on gapps 0507

Oh no ...... I'm not near any PC now but I'll try to remove the files off my mediafire.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts