Default Working Netflix hack for VEGAN-Tab 5.1.1 users

(going to make an exception to my usual internal protocol, as I felt this was important enough to post here)

I managed to port the necessary stock 3588 libs, via some trial and error, onto my Brilliant Corners 1.2 based ROM earlier today. So, given that BC and VEGAN-tab are both based on a similar VEGA base, I reverted back to VEGAN-Tab 5.1.1 and tested this port there, hoping that it would work. And it did.

I altered the build.prop slightly to reflect VEGAN-Tab 5.1.1 (with an "NF" tacked on so it shows that the hack was added) and am offering it here, if you'd like to try it out.

This only seems to work on Brilliant Corners and VEGAN-Tab Froyo - I tried some of my other 1.2 ROMs and they did NOT work. I would assume that other 1.1 ROMs (including my retired ones) will likely not work either, so be aware of this if you attempt to run this elsewhere - you might get lucky, but assume the worst and back everything up before you attempt it.

I'm also not sure how this change will impact overall stability, especially with regular video playback - so again you might want to make a backup first, just to be safe.

Known caveats!
- This has the same color banding issues that show up on 3588 stock.
- This hack will break the YouTube app (thanks to everyone who tested!).

VEGAN-Tab 5.1.1 Netflix hack link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5c29tkl71n9jw4g
md5sum: 6f2e34c0e6a803545d690e03715d39ce

(Instructions are the same as all my ROMs -- this is a RAR file with an update.zip and recovery folder inside. It should work for either cwm or standard recovery users).

Btw, this does NOT alter the bootloader in VEGAN-Tab (I figured a few of you might ask this question). All this changes is the build.prop file to add the needed manfacturer change to stop the "chipmunk" effect, and replaces three libs with 3588 stock based ones that make the Netflix app actually work. Nothing else.

Enjoy!
Android devices: ASUS Transformer, Notion Ink Adam, Cowon D3