Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe View Post
Rosie with 4x5 and accompanying widgets (less Clock for now). Huge thanks to ChogardJr for offering to share your odex files! You da man.

http://themikmik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=1181
Hey Mr Tomatoe,

Total bummer, but this jacked my phone. I don't know why, but it got stuck just after the initial power on screen (normally the white HTC screen, mine's a badass black though) and before the animated boot screen. It just sat there on a black screen for like 10 minutes. I pulled the battery and tried again, same deal.

Then came the 'oh sh!t' moment. I had nandroided only system and data because it was late and I had already tried the 5x4 Rosie on one of the previous MikG versions. I restored and got the same thing, black screen. It dawned on me that since it wasn't completing the boot, well that's where the problem was. I don't know how this jacked the boot process, I didn't think that would have been involved at all. Anyway, I nand restored just the boot from my last complete backup and it worked.

This sucks cause I really want to run this, and I have no idea why it would do what it did. I'll try again sometime when I have more time to mess with it if it goes sideways again.

Anyway, just wanted to report this to ya. Thanks for all your work.