So from the various threads that are around in the Nook Color thread, so far people have managed to
- root the nook touch,
- access superuser permissions,
- Work out there is 728mb usable ram and 228mb program memory,
- Install and run ADWLauncher and LauncherPro
Install and run FBReader
- Install and run the Kindle app http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4MJungKIxY
- Suggest that the CPU is the same as the Nook Color?!?
- Suggest that the Nook Touch has Bluetooth but it is disabled
- Suggest that devs will start work on a CM7 port
Some excellent developments already and an exciting future for the device, please may we have a forum/sub-forum now? Pretty please with sugar and cherries ontop?