Wink tough crowd..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISFITZ View Post
Looks nice...wish you could take the Italix out..would look much better..JMO...
Awesome job...
the point of me sharing this rom was to save others the hassle of flashing different kernels and soundfixes fonts and themes...you may have just missed the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSmith1 View Post
What up Magnus! Nice to have you working on the Transformer! Always good to see my EVO brethren in these parts!
3d in less than 11 days...FINALLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
Very nice,
is the weather widgets built in? If not what is it?
Thanks
yes it is integrated. and thank you ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
+1

I use this for business... I'd be sure to change all the purple too
seems no one noticed but this is STOCK, just added my fave font honestly...there is no purple other than my screensaver. you dont have to use either of those. this is just a way to save users time and still get all the goods in one place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_230 View Post
I agree with above, personally don't care for how this ROM looks.

thanks for sharing.glad i made it for myself.i share what i do with xda.some like..most dont. it seems to be some sort of trend.

Also, why include the dialer? You can't make calls with the Transformer, so why?
right. thanks. glad i cant call you right now...wow. GOOGLE man. took me 10 mins and ill post the vid a bit later. ive been very busy and cant sit at the pc all day and i really dont care to provide user ease for those that cant appreciate a FREEBIE. hinthint you can enable most any android with data into a phone for incoming and outgoing calls. if i miss my evo, then my galaxy tab and my transformer ring. or i can use either of them to call out as a secondary or third line ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_230 View Post
What's with your ignorant comment?

Nobody is being a hater, themes are totally a personal thing.
once again;there is no theme...i love honeycomb and do not care to change it. if you want to see a theme google my name. i merely modded a few things to make my tf more MINE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikian View Post
I was tailoring my comment to the audience.
read the comments and laugh. after reading posts of that nature i suddenly lose interest in fruitless posts of negativity and/or ignorance. if you cant help point me in the right direction or do better then why bother posting here?

@ANDROID.IS.KING

BLOGGER