Version 1.5 - (Jun. 26)
- Support daylight saving time (DST).
Thanks arne182 and clio94.
Installation for GScript:
Please download libgps_Switcher_v1.5.zip, decompress it to your SD card, and follow the steps below if you want AGPS support.
You need to repeat steps 4 and 5 every time when you need AGPS.
- Put the following files in the SD card.
- Install GScript or GScript Lite.
- Add 1_install_Magic_AGPS.sh and 2_install_libgps_v1.5.sh to GScript.
- Run 1_install_Magic_AGPS.sh, and the phone will hot reboot itself.
After reboot, make sure you have network connection, and wait at lease 1 min to inject AGPS data.
- Run 2_install_libgps_v1.5.sh, and the phone will hot reboot itself.
After reboot, you can enjoy the quicker GPS cold lock.
: HTC HD2 (LEO512)
: MAGLDR v1.13
: ClockworkMod Recovery 22.214.171.124
My work for Android on HD2: