Originally Posted by BlueGoldAce
Yes, sure am
Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
Here is the solution for when windows 7 x64 htc diag drivers wont install right:
1. Download this file: HTC Diag Drivers
2. Extract contents to a location you will be able to browse to easily
3. Open Device Manager from the control panel.
4. Put your phone into diag mode so that the computer tries to load the HTC Diag Drivers.
5. Right click on HTC DIAG and select properties
6. Click the "Update Driver" button
7. Select "Browse my computer for driver software" option
8. Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" (VERY IMPORTANT, Don't use the browse button here)
9. Select "Show All Devices" from the list and click "Next"
10. Select "Have Disk" Button
11. Now click "Browse" Button and browse to were you extracted the above files....and find the HtcUsbMdmV64.inf file.
12. Select it and select Open.
13. Click OK.
14. In the window you should see HTC USB Modem, Select it and click "Next"
15. Select "Yes" should you get a popup
Driver will install and you should be good to go!!!
Let me know if that works....(it should because I am running the same file as you are on win7x64)