Quote:
Originally Posted by swatsbiz View Post
There is a good rule: If you run the rom you should at least read the thread before asking questions ... No matter how long it is ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App
Indeed. I sometimes choose to give those who read the thread a little gift or two... Skype modded yesterday, how about BBC iPlayer today?

This version of iPlayer lets you watch video on 3G, rather than just the arbitrarily enforced WiFI-only setting.

By using this modification, you understand that when you get a 1000 data bill from your network, it is ALL your fault. Nobody made you install this. If you are not sure what this is for or about, don't install it.

If you are on unlimited data, and I mean genuinely unlimited like 3UK or GiffGaff, this might be of interest. If you are on a cap, use with caution... Streaming is heavy on the data usage usually

It should go without saying this only works within the UK, as that's the BBC's licencing rules.

If you agree to the above (and no, the app is not modified to work abroad), then here you go

http://www.villainrom.co.uk/forum/sh...2332#post42332

Having trouble getting an answer? | What is XDA about? | How to ask for help?

if [ $PM.incoming.type = $type.question.ROM.how_to_use ] || [ $PM.incoming.type = $type.question.ROM.silly_question ]; then mv $PM.incoming /.trash; PM.response($responsetype.ignore); $PM.sender.ignore_in_future=true; init.sequence($boy_who_cried_wolf); fi;

BTC: 1K2fpDsRHkirWmk3PKiqtzhVHKUJCWPWnN
PGP: 0x260F4FDEF258E3C4