Find Your Device:
15th July 2011, 09:37 PM   |  #79  
Flag Someplace in CT
Thanks Meter: 150

1,574 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok, No go offical on a CDMA HTC Trophy

I used the method in the first post and used the CustClear.provxml on NoDO, I was able to install 12 applications after running it with no issues. I placed the script back in the Windows folder before I upgraded to mango.

So, I upgraded to mango, tried to run any of the apps I side loaded, it gave an error that I had to uninstall it and kept doing it till there were only 3 side apps installed (so, no go on the upgrade with more apps method).

So I ran the HTC Connection Setup(with CustClear.provxml in the Windows Directory) and it seemed to show like before and I thought it made the changes. I rebooted the phone and tried to Sideload an App, I got the 3 application limit. SO this was a no go.

Not any of the eXp apps ran at all, no file mangement or registry access from the 3 apps installed, they all failed after the upgrade was done

Nothing or no part of this thread has worked here

Does anyone have a CDMA Windows Phone 7 model (Sprint Arrive or HTC Trophy on Verizon) on Mango that can side load more than 3 apps at a time ?

There are just too many home brew apps that are awsome to only have 3 installed (I need at least 6-7 at a time).

Can one of the experts help here ? I have a backup before I upgraded to mango, so if someone has a good idea to try, I will downgrade back to NoDO and re-upgrad to mango to try it.

Any one ?
Last edited by DavidinCT; 15th July 2011 at 09:40 PM.