Or Continue to Thread: Stop trying to hack NoDo. Star…
Find Your Device:
19th July 2011, 03:27 PM   |  #109  
Flag Someplace in CT
Thanks Meter: 150

1,573 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok, if anyone follows this process, please Hit thanks, I spent many hours rolling back to NoDo and reupgrading to Mango (5 times, trying different things).

This worked on my CDMA Verizon HTC Trophy. Where the HTC Connection manager works (loads, and runs),it should work across the board with HTC based Devices. This gave me full unlimited (22 so far with no issues)deployments and full file manager access. Regsitry access to some keys are still in question but, otherwise everything works.

Assuming you are Dev unlocked or via another unlocked process.

You need to mostly follow the process here (just understand what is going on)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1157777

But, use the attached file.

Roll back to NoDO, use Windows Phone Device Manger to transfer that unrar'ed CustClear.provxml to your phone (prefer your My Documents).

-Make sure you have the Current HTC Connection Manager installed and have ran it at least once (make sure it's updated)
-You need TouchXplorer installed (seach here you'll find it)
-After you are at this point, copy the CustClear.provxml to the \Windows folder via TouchXplorer.
-I also had RemoveSideloadLimit.xap installed as well.(you don't need this, it's just a 2nd running of the mod, the CustClear does the same thing)

Now step towards mango... Follow the Provision thing, Do the backup (very important) then it will upgrade you to 7401, At this point STOP !!!!!! (Just close the notfication that you have an update available)

Now, if you installed the RemoveSideloadLimit.xap, run it now, then also run the Connection manager. Reboot the Phone. Try to sideload a few apps, confirming that it works fine at this point. Use TouchXplorer again to re-copy the CustClear.provxml to the \Windows folder, just in case.

Once you confirm that you are unlocked and can deploy a few apps with out any limit issues, then plug back into Zune and upgrade to 7661 (mango b2).

When mango finally loads up, you will be unlocked, your sideload apps should still work (if over 3) and TouchXplorer should still run.

At this pont your limits are gone, File acces does work and you are where you want to be.

The Trick is to install the hacks in 7401 and not in 7661, I found this out the hard way. Please post back with your results and again don't forget to leave thanks if it worked for you.
Attached Files
File Type: rar CustClear.rar - [Click for QR Code] (365 Bytes, 124 views)
Last edited by DavidinCT; 19th July 2011 at 03:32 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DavidinCT For This Useful Post: [ View ]