Leo AGPS Injector v0.5
Leo AGPS Injector
is an Android app for quickly injecting NTP time and AGPS xtra.bin data, and lets you explicitly know when the AGPS data is injected.
- Manual execution: Run this app to finish the AGPS injection task manually.
- Auto execution: Use Script Manager(free app) or Tasker(paid app) to schedule the routine task by using the script below or using any similar method.
am startservice -n leo.android.agps/leo.android.agps.AGpsService
Download and install LeoAGpsInjector_v0.5.apk
- Add a network check for refreshing widget's injection time only if connecting to a really available network. (i.e. can download xtra.bin and get NTP time)
In v0.4, it will still refresh the time even if you are roaming and disable data roaming. (Under this situation, you cannot download anything but this app doesn't know.)
- Merge versions 0.3 and 0.3a:
Add a check box for determining if showing the setting dialog every time when running this app.
- When you uncheck it and run this app again, it will inject NTP time and AGPS xtra.bin data, and then destroy this app by itself. So you won't see any UI.
- When you uncheck it and leave this dialog, you must go to [Settings]->[Applications]->[Manage appliciation]->[Leo AGPS Injector], and press "Clear data" to get this dialog popped up again.
- Add a widget for quickly injecting NTP time and AGPS xtra.bin data.
- Display the last injection time in the widget.
- Include three types of notifications: Notification/Status Bar, Pop-up message, and None.
- You can choose to see the real injection time in the notification bar or to be notified through a pop-up message.
- If you network is unavailable, this app will run as a background Service and passively wait for the connectivity change notification from the Android.
- Besides, you can see the "Waiting for an available network." message in the notification bar.
- When you network is available, this app will download and inject NTP time and xtra.bin, and then the Service will destroy itself to free the memory, so this app won't occupy your memory.
- Besides, you can see the real injection time in the notification bar, and you can clear it if needed.
Last edited by tytung; 15th August 2012 at 05:27 PM.