Or Continue to Thread: (requests) From the Users to t…
Find Your Device:
15th August 2011, 10:30 PM
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,811

15,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragapa97

Dear admin/s, I take this opportunity to express my great resentment and disappointment in the attitude if one TheDeadCPU, who has chosen to close down kquicksalls thread in the inc s ROM development sub-forum. I realise the action has occured due to ruffling of the feathers of the above-named admin, who has taken umbrage to initiate such drastic action.....
Hey, I'm speaking plain English now, on behalf of all users of his thread; please re-instate kquicksall and tell the dead CPU to take anger management classes and vent his frustrations elsewhere.....
Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

Bottom line is people just cant talk to anyone any damn way they feel. This is not a site to make people popular. Hell I dont give a **** how many people use the kernel, rom, mod, or hack. Act like a fool and you deserve to be banned for good. The rules are here for a reason. Either follow them or leave, your chose.

Now I have had to hold my tounge on this for a while but no longer.
XDA is a developers site
XDA is a free forum you are ALLOWED to use. We could make it invite only
XDA is and always will be about the developers. And before you say without the users there would be no XDA, Bull****, who do you think used the stuff before normal people even knew what a smartphone was......wait for it.........other developers. People that could give good feedback with relavent info. Like Logcats and crash messages. Not just "dahhh this is broken, please fix". And even Maybe help fix what is broken.

XDA is not a place to come and make your phone cool.
XDA is not the cool place for idiots to hang out.
XDA is not your friends house
XDA is not a democracy
XDA is not a place to make Money.

XDA IS a place to come to learn and share your knowledge. If you are not here for those reasons then you are here for the wrong ones.

I have watched XDA become a place where every dumbass in the world has a smartphone and comes here thinking they have the right to anything. Well guess what? You dont have the right to ****. We share it because we want to and we dont if we dont feel like it. Are the Developers or the Mods required to make you happy? Nope not in the least. Wanna leave. Go ahead. I beg you, please do. The less people that are asking dumb question cause they dont know what they are doing (this is understood when your new, but at least look) or are too lazy to look for it the better.

Dont like what I have to say? I am sorry you must have mistaken me for someone that gives a damn.
Last edited by zelendel; 9th April 2013 at 07:32 PM.
The Following 1,419 Users Say Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ View ]