Default [Unofficial][Recovery] {GB|HC} -|- HTC EVO View Recovery -|- TWRP 1.0.3 Port

TWRP Port for HTC Express

This is a bootable recovery for the HTC Express (EVO View) based on TWRP v1.0.3.

Credits to TeamWin for the TWRP source.

=================================================
I am not responsible for your actions. If by flashing/installing this recovery you somehow break your device, I am not liable. You do this, like many things on this forum, at your own risk.
==================================================

Your device must be s-off (nand unlocked) in order to flash/install this recovery.

Installation:
** Installation is done through fastboot. I have done some testing and it seems that installing through hboot (PG41IMG.zip) breaks the recovery. For now the only installation option is fastboot. **

1. Download express-twrp1.0.3.img | express-honeycomb-twrp1.0.3.img

2. Boot/Reboot your device into fastboot. Ensure you have usb debugging enabled and in a terminal/command prompt change directories to where your adb and fastboot exe/binaries are and enter
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
-- If your device is shut off, hold volumedown+power until you see the menu screen with "fastboot, recovery, etc" and select fastboot after the checks have completed.

3. Ensure you copied the recovery image to the directory with your fastboot exe/binary. In a command/terminal prompt enter
Code:
fastboot flash recovery nameofimage.img
4. Once the "sending" and "writing" messages are complete, select bootloader on your device. Wait for the checks to complete and select recovery. You should now be booted into recovery.
** If there are any error messages along the bottom of the recovery screen, please send me a screenshot via pm and I will do my best to troubleshoot it **

Features and changes:
Backup/Restore is fully functional (exception of sd-ext which has not been tested)
Backup .android_secure from/to the internal sdcard
Reformatted the nandroid naming scheme to "month-day-year_hour-min"am/pm
Battery level percent is displayed with time formatting
** There is a bug with the battery percent display; It can be removed if it is requested by a majority **
Mount menu working
USB toggle working
Reboot and reboot menu working
Time zone and color chooser working
Install zips from sdcard working
Nandroid directory was restructured to shorten traversing in android file browsers (such as Root Explorer)

Please report any bugs via pm (to keep the thread from cluttering).

Source code:
HTC-Express-Recovery
"Thanks" me by helping my Dropbox grow.
HTC EVO 4G
- Unrevoked S-off ENG Hboot
- Personal GB ROM
- Personal SBC Kernel
------------------------------
HTC EVO View 4G
- Revolutionary S-off
- Personal HC ROM
- Stock Kernel...until source is released!
It's been fun...but now it's time to move on!