Some tips to get better battery life
Some tips to get better battery life:
1. Use Titanium Backup Root version to freeze the bloatware and freeze the wifi sharing process. It is eating up CPU cycles and valuable battery life.
2. Do not install/run a lot of apps that do background and keep data connection open unless necessary e.g. Skype and sign out of "Latitude" as well.
3. Use Wifi whenever available. Uses way less battery than 3G.
4. Untick – Wifi Settings -> Network notification (stops the phone from checking for open wireless networks in the background.)
5. Turn GPS and Bluetooth off if you don't need it.
6. Turn off Samsung App notification: Settings/Applications/Samsung App/ (stops the phone from checking for updates everytime.)
7. Disable FastDormacy (Dial *#9900# and turn it off.)
8. UV=undervoltage your CPU with SetCPU app (u need a kernel that support the SetCPU e.g. Ninphetamine)
1600 MHz - 1425 mV
1400 MHz - 1250 mV
1200 MHz - 1150 mV
1000 MHz - 1050 mV
800 MHz - 950 mV
500 MHz - 850 mV
200 MHz - 800 mV