Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmod View Post
Hi
yes those cab also include my personal certificate in the dsm but usefull only on HD2.

the .cer for cab installation are stored in DefaultCerts.dat (MsDefaultCerts.dat on mango).
those .dat are only multiple .cer merged in one file.
if you have the private key corresponding to one of those .cer you can sign cab with it.
Basically answers my question. Any motivation to turn your custom icons and such into a program you can install on any rom? It looks friggen sweeet! I did find using Advanced Configuration Tool for WP7 dark slate grey looks so much better than the stock colors!

http://forum.touchxperience.com/view...php?f=11&t=890
HD2 WM 6.5/Andriod-WP7- Sold on CL ---- HD7- Custom Roms then I small bricked it- gave to a friend still in use -- HTC Radar- smashed screen at the gym- sold replacement on eBay--- Lumia 900-- Smashed screen at home (2012 I had some phone bad luck) fixed screen unocked and gave to wife--- Lumia 900 sold on eBay (did not sell at all on CL-- offers were $100 less than what sold for on eBay) Lumia 920!! This is the phone I have been waiting for, a real camera and a damn good phone!.