[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

deconfrost

Feb 24, 2010
Just drained the battery and charged back too full again.it seems to be dropping rather quickly,I'm uisng a 1550mAH battery as well.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1315315247788.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315315247788.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 193
  • uploadfromtaptalk1315315260787.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315315260787.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 179

strauts

Feb 2, 2011
dunalka
hi! i flashed cd v8 from v7.5, and now sense is looping! what should i do? i did reinstall the rom, wipe system chache and dalvik chache. nothing helps. i will make a titanim, and a wipe scripts.
any suggestions?

Last edited:

atrako1973

Feb 17, 2010
dublin
press thanks button if you like the news

official htc DHD sense 3 rom leaked, mike1986 posted a rom ,capychimp posted a rom , may be sergio and the team can ask them for the ruu ,cause they said they have it and will post it later:D

MarylandCookie

May 13, 2010
Birmingham, UK
official htc DHD sense 3 rom leaked, mike1986 posted a rom ,capychimp posted a rom , may be sergio and the team can ask them for the ruu ,cause they said they have it and will post it later:D

I have my hands on the leaked rom :) and have sent Sergio a message but yet to hear back. However my take on the rom is that the leaked rom is like the Desire S leaked version. You will need to install the new hboot which will create a new partition from the cache partition for the System/Libs files and as well as this the included kernel will look for those files and that partition. ;)

atrako1973

Feb 17, 2010
dublin
I have my hands on the leaked rom :) and have sent Sergio a message but yet to hear back. However my take on the rom is that the leaked rom is like the Desire S leaked version. You will need to install the new hboot which will create a new partition from the cache partition for the System/Libs files and as well as this the included kernel will look for those files and that partition. ;)

Ya but still its a Rom from htc for desire HD I think it's better than desire s ,and the details I think Sergio will be on top of things as usual

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using xda premium

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough

Nice to see you in the DHD thread MC! For a moment I thought you sold your Desire S and got a DHD...

MarylandCookie

May 13, 2010
Birmingham, UK
Ya but still its a Rom from htc for desire HD I think it's better than desire s ,and the details I think Sergio will be on top of things as usual

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using xda premium

I am aware of that, im just saying that i have been working on the Desire S leak with Sergio and now that the Desire HD leak has surfaced things can only get better :)
Also i was giving a heads up on how it will work ;)

Nice to see you in the DHD thread MC! For a moment I thought you sold your Desire S and got a DHD...

Im waiting for the Sensation to come down a little :D then i will see which ship i will board :p

deconfrost

Feb 24, 2010
how is battery life for you guys?

seems to drop very fast for me, coming from CM7 with full wipe, wasn't dropping as fast with CM7, I was out traveling in the car all day today, made 5 calls for less than 2mins each, used maps to find a shop took like 5 mins, very very little usage really, it is now 8h 55m sine unplugged and I have 48% left.

is that normal with this rom, I'm using a 1550mAH battery.

jdagreek

Dec 8, 2007
Moline, IL
Wow ...

I have come to CoreDroid from another very good ROM ... but CoreDroid I have to say after a full week using it is very Exciting ... I love the REAL ... Full Sense 3.0, I like the Base 2.3.5, I like the Tweak options, the defaul Skinning, the App Drawer ... the Colorized Menu's ...

I have never seen my HTC Inspire 4G have this good of a battery life! It's 20% better than any other ROM used !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Happy Flashing :D Enjoy this awesome Build :D

Thanks Button is always appreciated
    OP Reserved