Search This thread

Wolfbreak

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 8, 2010
Does someone know how to make money from clicks, i already converted my links to adf.ly but its paying almost nothing. Does someone know something to make like 1 cent per click?

pef6000

Oct 10, 2010
Hi !

I installed your Wolfbreak rom, and that's great, really fluid, etc, I'm satisfied ^^

But is that normal that every applications that needs to connect to camera (e.g. Camera 360) or microphone (SoundHound, TrackID), crashes and ask force close ? Have I done something wrong ?

And also, I don't have Bravia Engine in Display menu :confused:

I'm on baseband 2.1.71, kernel 2.6.29.

Thanks ! :)

stanzzzzz

Nov 16, 2010
Sydney
wolf i dont know abt clicks but i heard if u register yourself in filesonic they pay u good money if someone downloads ur stuff.. try that.. specially with so many downloads u may be able to get something in return. i dont know for sure how it works u will have to check with filesonic or google it..if it helps press the thanks button lol... just joking. thanks for all your rom.

pheel

Mar 7, 2011
Sydney
Does someone know how to make money from clicks, i already converted my links to adf.ly but its paying almost nothing. Does someone know something to make like 1 cent per click?

you can make people surveys per download ... and u get 30¢ each person that does a survey ... just isnt that TOO tedious for the rom testers? PM me and I'll find some details if u want :)

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

Kondzioz

Jul 28, 2010
Wrocław
Ive seen someone here having familiar problem as i do. It's shutting down phone when the battery is still about 30% charged. What am I doing in that moment is turning on my phone, of course hes working again properly, but about 10% the whole situation happens again.
That guy having such a problem was on v4.04 same as me but i thought the problem will disappear with v5, but nothing has changed, everything looks almost the same.
Any solutions? Links? Downloads? JOKES?;D

Prodeje79

Dec 29, 2008
Ohio
Sorry if I missed this....
I managed to get 5.0.0s yesterday, do I need this that was posted today?

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

rodrigobauza82

Nov 2, 2010
what you suppost to mean?
its ony a qeustion mate

A question that has been answered a million times before...
Stock gives you stability, normal speed and normal batery drain...
Custom allows you to uv/oc increasing response time but uses more batery... or not, depending on the uv/oc settings

Next time, try to read the thread, not all of it, but at least try...
Cheers...

Reactions: Butta Mylk

saimad4u

Mar 6, 2011
need help my gps doesnt work

hey guys im using wolfs rom from v3 version{now using v5} started experiencing this problm from then im unable to make my gps work it say cannot detect ur location....!!i also reflashed the rom v5 twice bt still i gt the same issue...need some help:confused::confused::confused::confused:

superbrowndude

Jan 11, 2011
OnePlus Open
bam!in yo face

frequently asked questions

if you have a question:
Most likely someone has already answered it so:

attachment.php

(sorry for the crappy drawing lol)

q: The 'new' market is really putting me off, it loads like 20 times slower than the old one and is unneccesary!
A: Here is the 'old' one- functions 20 times better for me!
http://www.mediafire.com/?5816a7ujb556nvr

q: i'm experiencing problems with my xrecovery?

a: Make sure you have the latest version of xrecovery if wolf hasn't included it yet.
You can get it here. Flash this over current recovery and should be fixed.

A:auto-brightness is not included in the settings, but it is on the widget. The second level on the power control widget is auto-brightness.
Once you have this turned on, you will notice that under high light conditions, e.g shining a lamp on it, the screen will turn to max brightness, under lower light condintions, it will slowly reduce to the adequate backlight. Yes, this is auto-brightness :)

q:i'm having issues with force closing on theme chooser (on the launcher)?

reboot loop?

Q:random rebooting?
a:you will have to try reflashing the rom, if it still doesn't work, then reflash kernel/baseband ftf. If that still doesn't work, you will have to report this to wolf then.

Q:battery drain?
a: This may be caused by many things. E.g baseband, the apps you have installed, auto-syncing, gps, 3g data etc. Baseband .71 may not be suitable for your area.
You may try the battery calibration method.

Q: what difference does mobile bravia engine make?
a: It enhances photo and video quality, only in stock gallery and video app.

Q: can i switch back to a custom kernel or baseband if i am not happy with the current kernel/baseband?
a: no! This rom only works on baseband .71 and current kernel! Doing so will soft-brick your device! :

q: when is a custom kernel coming?
a: It's here! Hahahaha!

aR_ChRiS

Dec 23, 2010
Hong Kong
Google Pixel 5a
Again...

Deepsleep works on stock and custom kernel, its a well known fact and there is no need to report it.

It is only a problem on unlocked bootloaders.

To be precise, it only does not work on 'proper custom kernels' that has to be flashed with flashtool (DooMKernel).

But if you are using the kernels through the old bypass method then everything works fine.

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
hey guys im using wolfs rom from v3 version{now using v5} started experiencing this problm from then im unable to make my gps work it say cannot detect ur location....!!i also reflashed the rom v5 twice bt still i gt the same issue...need some help:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Factory reset, clear system, clear dalvik cache, reflash.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

To be precise, it only does not work on 'proper custom kernels' that has to be flashed with flashtool (DooMKernel).

But if you are using the kernels through the old bypass method then everything works fine.

Thanks for clearing that up, that is what i meant, hence the line saying it is only a problem on unlocked bootloaders....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wolf
    Xperia.gif
    TW | Gingerbread 2.3.3 | Theme, Tweaks & Extra's |​

Requirements
    • Any working ROM with xRecovery
    • Flashtool
    • FTF bundle posted below
    • Wolf_Xperia_6.0.0.zip posted below

Features
    • Stock Sony Ericsson 2.3.3 ROM
    • Pre-rooted (Superuser files pre-installed, busybox pre-installed!)
    • Recovery 0.3 (fully working)
    • FPS Uncap Hack
    • Mobile BRAVIA Engine and xLoud
    • DLNA
    • More Free Memory&RAM
    • Build.prop tweaks
    • CPU Governor Tweaks
    • removed unneeded SE and Google Services
    • Ringtones and Notifications on SD Card to save internal Memory
    • faster Startup
    • better Memory Management [more free RAM]
    • improved Peformance, Smoothness and Battery
    • Reboot Options Mod included
    • alot Tweaks
    • patched app_process & system_server for alot smoother ROM
    • Battery Tweaks
    • Automatic ZipAlign
    • SD Card Speed boosted
    • VM/Sysctl tweaks
    • Kernel tweaks
    • Android Internal Taskkiller tweaked
    • I/O Scheduler tweaks
    • No lags
    • Network speed tweaks & improvements
    • Bass Booster
    • alot more so check it out....

How to install this ROM?! [Fresh Install]
    1. Reboot into xRecovery and make a back-up of your current ROM. (You'll need a working xRecovery or else it will say Device/SD Card busy).
    2. Wipe the following in xRecovery:
      • Factory Reset (Full wipe)
      • Wipe Cache Partition
      • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    3. Go to install Custom Zip and choose Wolf_Xperia_6.0.0s/c

The following steps are only required if you don't have the new 2.3 kernel and .71 baseband, if you do have them you can reboot your phone and enjoy this ROM.
    4. Turn off the phone by taking out your battery when ROM installation is finished
    5. Open Flashtool and flash the FTF Bundle I made available for download. Press on Flash and follow the steps given to put your x10 into flashmode and flash the baseband and kernel.
    6. When Flashtool is finished you can plug out the USB, turn your phone on and enjoy this ROM!

Downloads

FTF bundle (2.3.3 kernel and baseband .71)

Additional Downloads

• Click Here for Additional Downloads

Credits:

• zeppelinrox,darky,viulian,achotjan,knzo,w1000i,pikachu01,zdzihu,pvyParts,my_Immortal,FreeXperia Team,Doomlord/aZuZu,sj8023ld,ThJap,Tkymgr/Goro,PlayGunsta,TripNRaVer,28spawn,Blackwatch89,kantk20111,tyris,chriscx,smokin1337,smurf,DcQua,gregbradley,Pandemic and maybe some more i cant remeber all. To say it quick i would like to credit and thank whole XDA and Xperia Community, if i forgot someone important please send me a PM so i can correct it. :)

Xperia TW Gingerbread Edition Download:

• Click Here for Additional Downloads

Troubleshooting [READ THIS TOO!!!!]

• If you dont have Screen Off animation go to Settings/Display and then click Animation and recheck all window animations then it should work again
    • If you have Problems with the included Tun/Tap Support check this Post
    • If you cant flash custom Kernel over 4.2.1cust Version use the Flash back to stock zip and after that install your preferred Kernel again.
    • If you have Problems with low Audio delete Soundhound or Shazam if you have installed it, they couse a error with Sound but TrackID works fine.
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache and Fix Permissions manually in Xrecovery if you get FC issues
    • Use Widgetsoid or included On Off Widgets if you need a Power Control Widget alternative
    • If you lost your Power Menu after flashing a Update you flashed a other Theme over my ROM and you need to reflash the Theme after the Update always.
    • If you get reboot or problem when you press Power Button you flashed a buggy Theme over my ROM and its your fault so dont report this to me!
    • If your Thumbnails/Cover or anything Media related is not working download Rescan Media Root from Market and enable MediaServer there
    • If you get a force close in Gallery disable Bravia Engine to solve it

Information:

• Now after this only updates should come, fully ROM will only come if there are too much changes for an Update or the Update wouldnt be stable if not included in full ROM.

Credits:

• redits to zeppelinrox,darky,viulian,achotjan,knzo,w1000i,pik achu01,zdzihu,pvyParts,my_Immortal,FreeXperia Team,Doomlord/aZuZu,sj8023ld,ThJap,Tkymgr/Goro,PlayGunsta,TripNRaVer,28spawn,Blackwatch89,ka ntk20111,tyris,chriscx,smurf,DcQua,gregbradley and maybe some more i cant remeber all now becouse im in rush now sry. To say it quick i would like to credit and thank whole XDA and Xperia Community, if i forgot someone important please send me a PM so i can correct it.

Check this:

• I found a very good App! Install this App and check all Folders there where you dont have Videos/Music or Pics stored becouse then Media Server will only search the Folders you didnt check to exclude and this saves alot time and brings Peformance&Battery boost and maybe helps the Music Lag too!!

Download:
    Testversion V6 is here

To give you some hints on what Version you choose.

Fastest ROM:
    • 1. Gaming
    • 2. UlBlDoom
    • 3. FreeKernel
    • 4. Stock

Best Battery
    • 1. Stock
    • 2. UlBlDoom
    • 3. FreeKernel
    • 4. Gaming

My personal recommendation is UlBlDoom, it has great Speed+Battery and the best Tweaks becouse it offers me alot more possibilities of tweaking then the other ROMs. Its on par with the Gaming Version the only thing that is different is that the Gaming Version has extreme Virtual Memory and Taskkiller Values while the UlBlDoom has more friendly ones for a everyday ROM whit features like Timescape,FBiX2...

locked Bootloader ROMS

unlocked Bootloader ROMS

Important for Wifi
    • I already implemented the right Wifi Module for the full overclock V6 Doomkernel Version, if you want medium overclock or failsafe kernel you need to apply the wifi module manually, you find the link for Kernel and Wifi Modules in Doomlords Kernel Thread.

Force Close Fix for Brightness+Volume for People without xLoud&Bravia installed.

• Here is the fix for FC, for all that have xLoud&Bravia installed dont install this, framework for xLoud&Bravia is different again and works fine, this is only for all without xLoud&Bravia installed.

AppMan Download not a .zip File?
    • Then rename it to a zip file write .zip bedind the file with a Explorer and install in Xrec, solved. Thats due to my server blocking zip files i renamed them from zip to nothing then and it works.

To all people, just for your information. If you rather download from PC then AppMan you can always find all my zip Files and some apks here
    http://wolfbreak.sylvester20007.com/

Unlocked Bootloader Kernels for my ROM

Get Flashtool here

You need to flash with Flashtool

Credits:

• zeppelinrox,darky,viulian,achotjan,knzo,w1000i,pikachu01,zdzihu,pvyParts,my_Immortal,FreeXperia Team,Doomlord/aZuZu,sj8023ld,ThJap,Tkymgr/Goro,PlayGunsta,TripNRaVer,28spawn,Blackwatch89,kantk20111,tyris,chriscx,smokin1337,smurf,DcQua,gregbradley,Pandemic and maybe some more i cant remeber all. To say it quick i would like to credit and thank whole XDA and Xperia Community, if i forgot someone important please send me a PM so i can correct it. :)
    Frequently asked questions: FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION;
    MOST LIKELY SOMEONE HAS ALREADY ANSWERED IT SO:

attachment.php

(Sorry for the crappy drawing lol)

Q: I'm experiencing problems with my xRecovery?

A: Make sure you have the latest version of xRecovery if Wolf hasn't included it yet.
    You can get it HERE. Flash this over current recovery and should be fixed.

Cant find auto brightness??
    A:Auto-brightness is not included in the settings, but it is on the widget. The second level on the power control widget is auto-brightness.
    Once you have this turned on, you will notice that under high light conditions, e.g shining a lamp on it, the screen will turn to max brightness, under lower light condintions, it will slowly reduce to the adequate backlight. Yes, this is auto-brightness :)

Q:I'm having issues with force closing on theme chooser (on the launcher)?
    try go to setting > Display > Themes. under Personalization

Reboot Loop?
    Xperia TW Gingerbread Edition V3.5 Download

• Flash V3.5 Main ROM
    • Reboot and wait till you reach the Homescreen and get Data/Signal E/3G/H
    • Reboot again and boot into Xrecovery
    • Now flash custom.zip and choose Update V3.8.0 and flash it [Dont flash this right after Main ROM otherwise you end in a loop]
    • Reboot and enjoy!!

Q:Random Rebooting?
    A:You will have to try reflashing the ROM, if it still doesn't work, then reflash kernel/baseband ftf. If that still doesn't work, you will have to report this to wolf then.

Q:Battery Drain?
    A: This may be caused by many things. E.g baseband, the apps you have installed, auto-syncing, GPS, 3G data etc. Baseband .71 may not be suitable for your area.
    You may try the Battery Calibration method.

Q: What difference does Mobile Bravia Engine make?
    A: It enhances photo and video quality, ONLY IN STOCK GALLERY AND VIDEO APP.

Does this one have timescape+fb inside xperia? I'd love to have that

Q: When is a custom kernel coming?
    A: It's here!