[MOD] How to launch Xperia Play Games Launcher on Xperia X10

Search This thread

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
If it's wrong section or it was somewhere (I can't find something like this) please write and give me link. If not - stay tuned - Games Launcher from XPlay coming your way ^^.

[UPDATE]:

attachment.php

Big thanks for DcQua :].

Okey.

1) First you need to download this file. Inside is 4 files and apk file for Xperia Play Games Launcher.
2) Now via Root Explorer put playstationcertified.jar and xperiaplaycertified.jar to system/framework, and files com.sony.android.playstationcertified and com.sonyericsson.android.xperiaplaycertified to system/etc/permissions.
3) Reboot phone.
4) Install .apk and fell free to playing new launcher :).
*Info#1 - Tested on 2.3.3 ROMs, don't know if this work on other.*
*Info#2 - It can improve performance of ROM and free RAM a little, that's beacuse of some comends/scripts. Cheers.*

Cheers :D.

Mirror of file

Last edited:

BULL3TPR00F

Dec 6, 2009
Toronto
Relax DikeJ is a trusted developer, ive been following his blog for almost a year now.

He never lies about his work. I cant wait to try it out :)

InternationalPlayer71

Dec 8, 2010
Vicenza
If it's wrong section or it was somewhere (I can't find something like this) please write and give me link. If not - stay tuned - Games Launcher from XPlay coming your way ^^.

[UPDATE]:

Okey.

1) First you need to download this file. Inside is 4 files and apk file for Xperia Play Games Launcher.
2) Now via Root Explorer put playstationcertified.jar and xperiaplaycertified.jar to system/framework, and files com.sony.android.playstationcertified and com.sonyericsson.android.xperiaplaycertified to system/etc/permissions.
3) Reboot phone.
*Info - tested on 2.3.3 ROMs, don't know if this work on other*

Thanks dikej.:) good work..i'm glad to have you here in xda forum! Can you add some screenshots on OP pls?cause i didn't understand exactly what is this..thanks

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
what about the xperia play button config?

does it provide on-screen buttons in place of HW buttons? sort of simulate the hardware button press?

Alphading

Jun 29, 2010
working smooth with the Snowboard free version from Market!!!!

using X10 unlock bootloader, stock ROM, Doomlord kernel

Last edited:

bharadwaj1991

Feb 20, 2011
Cannot install apk on zmod.

Says application not installed.
I followed the instructions but to no avail.

Does this mean we can play minecraft on our phones?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[UPDATE]:

attachment.php

Okey.

3) Reboot phone.
    *Info#1 - Tested on 2.3.3 ROMs, don't know if this work on other.*
    *Info#2 - It can improve performance of ROM and free RAM a little, that's beacuse of some comends/scripts. Cheers.*

Mirror of file
    Flash .zip install .apk
    Great work DiKeJ!
    Few minutes pals :) Coming your way.
    Updated - go for it ! :D
    I'm asking again - something like this was on forum or not? Beacuse if yes I will not update topic and Mods delete it. Answer me someone :).