Thanks Meter 1,446
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
DONATE TO ME
You guys can try this, and fyi, wrap code using the # button when posting.. makes the thread a helluva lot easier to read
Originally Posted by sincitybronze
OK, I think I got this to work thanks to rwhitby's suggestion to run webos doctor in a command line. I found onebadtaz's instructions here:
For those of you who are clueless (like me), here's how I got it to work.
1) Start button, accessories, command prompt.
2) Type cd "c:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin" and hit enter.
3) Download the Webos Doctor file at Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
4) Place the file in the directory in #2.
5) Go back to the command line and type java -jar webosdoctorp302hstnhwifi.jar, then hit enter.
6) Webos doctor opens. Start the program and it will go to 12% and stop.
7) Open novaterm. (What is novaterm? I have no idea, but I downloaded it at http://tkgeisel.com/stuff/novaterm-1.zip
). Extract the files (I extracted to my desktop) and run the .exe file. Select connect.
9) As onebadtaz suggested, type dosfsck -r /dev/mapper/store-medi, then hit enter.
10) Choose option 2. I can't remember what it was, but that's what I chose. Select Y for yes.
11) Close Webos doctor and shake your fist at the computer and touchpad for driving you nuts.
12) Start Webos doctor yet again using the command line.
13) Hope your touchpad makes it through the process this time so you can select your language and cheer.
• Galaxy Note III • KitKat • 4.4.2 • HyperDrive