Or Continue to Thread: [ ICONS ] Rounds....... 405 I…
Find Your Device:
2nd October 2011, 06:05 PM   |  #89  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Seattle, Wa
Thanks Meter: 24,994

5,552 posts
Donate to Me
More
Talking

The Half Round Icons for Simi Folder will only work with launchers that you have the ability to resize to fit on the screen like LauncherPro PLus and ADW EX but will not work correctly for HTC Sense (sorry) the edge isn't against the edge of the screen. Here is a small tutorial on how I set did my set up and hopefully you guys find it helpful. I use LauncherPro Plus and I have my screen grid set to 9 columns and 10 rows just find the grid that works best for you. The widgets are also set to "Auto-Fit Items" in LauncherPro PLus Home screen settings and for ADW EX set to "Auto Stretch" in Advance Settings. If you choose the Simi Folder 1x2 widget for your home screen then you should not have to resize it. This has been tested on grid sizes (columns x rows) 7x7, 7x8, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9, 9x10, and 10x10.

For LauncherPro Plus make sure you have "Auto-Fit Items" checked.

For ADW EX make sure you have "Auto Stretch" checked.

The first set of pics is for setting the icons for the applications in Simi Folder......Just follow the RED line....

The second set is for the widget settings

The third set is for placing the widget on your home screen

This is how I did it and I am sure there will be some adjustments to your own screens according to your set up but I hope this helped some of you.

Link to the Icons is HERE

Last edited by SeriouslyCrazy; 4th October 2011 at 07:08 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslyCrazy For This Useful Post: [ View ]