Wink NEW ROM Nightly 216

I have uploaded new ROM! 2.8.7 nightly 216 upload time 03:00AM

=================================================
UPDATE!!! 04/10/11 00:10
I have deleted the ROM from mirrors! to much problems! i need to work on it some more to fix all the BUGS!
I will post when ROM is READY again!
Thanks
=================================================

This rom is a new way to operate HD2 ROM!

Now if you have Any EXT 2/3/4 and you have 250MB free on EXT! All DATA files will be moved from DATA to EXT and ROM will use it as usual!

What we get is much bigger DATA partition! no longer we have to suffer from 250mb only for non tmobile phones!

If you HAVE T-MOBILE phone with 768MB DATA! and it's full! then please check that you have also 800MB free on EXT!
or you can disable the transfer before you install the ROM by replacing the 01MountAll from ROM 2.8.6 to /system/etc/init.d then install ROM!
No data will be moved!

Also the Read/write is 100% more faster then NAND Data partition!

Now we can get quadrant score of 3000 and more!

So if you have 250MB on ext , the first boot will be long!!!
you will see red /green lights blink and then it's will stay red till all data is copied from nand data to EXT

then rom will boot normally and you will wait some more for dalvik cache to build and then it's will boot as always.

the old data partition can be found in /system/data
there will be one critical file that you must not to delete! called "data-moved-ok" it's will be on EXT and on old DATA this tells to my config that data already moved and no need to do it again.

***Added new boot animation made by krook
***Added New saturated skin + system apps with new icon style.
***Added launcherPro and ADW , you can choose what you like and ignore the other.
***Tweaked the I/O for tytung kernel and for Kefir kernel!
***ROM Powered by Kefir.net 0.9.7.4 Kernel. you can switch to any new posted kernels from mirror!
***Added new libaudio from tytung kernel to all kernels.
***Added changed default.adbc and htcleo.adbc to all kernels to support MIC fix + sound bug fix.
***added bash to ROM if some one connect to phone by SSH , now you can type bash and feel as you work in ordinary linux box. all commands + tab to complete work!

waiting for feedback!

try the quadrant for 5 times you will be very happy

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1317594809004.jpg
Views:	1545
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	738290
Phone: ★ LG Optimus G2 D802
ROM: ★ Pardus Stock Latest

KERNEL: Dorimanx-LG-G2-PWR-CORE-VX.X

>LG G2 KK KERNEL OP<
>LG G2 JB KERNEL OP<
>LG G2 BETA KERNEL STORAGE<

KERNEL: Dorimanx-SGII-PWR-CORE-V10.XX
>SG2 KERNEL OP<
>SG2 BETA THREAD<
>SG2 BETA STORAGE<
>SG2 Q&A THREAD<

>HTC HD2 KERNEL
>HTC HD2 DORIMANX MAG + CLK NAND ROM!

>JOIN FACEBOOK PAGE!

>ABOUT ME!
>MY BELOVED MUSIC CHANNEL<

You can Buy me a BEER! if you like my work.

>DONATE AND SUPPORT