Or Continue to Thread: [ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 7.1…
Find Your Device:
4th October 2011, 12:42 AM   |  #144  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,715

427 posts
Donate to Me
More
A little update =)

Firstly, I want to thank those of you who have donated since I last posted. I really appreciate you parting with your hard earned money to help with my development work. I've always done this in my (ample due to being unemployed) spare time because I wanted CyanogenMod on our device, but to know that some of you feel my work is good enough to donate that's really wonderful =D Thank you so much!

The nightly builds:
It's true some devices are still being built each night but a bunch, including the Desire S, aren't due to a problem. A good portion of the CyanogenMod team were away at the Android BBQ this past weekend and only returned yesterday (Monday) so I'm hoping it'll be solved really soon.

Until then, please continue to use nightly #11 and the kernel posted here or nightly #10 and the Tiamat 1.1.3 kernel.

Please don't use nightly #11 with the Tiamat 1.1.3 kernel. Nightly #11 is based off the latest Android 2.3.7 code and causes random reboots without a fixed kernel. That fix is in the kernel linked above and also Tiamat 1.1.4 which also should hopefully be released soon.

As for the stable release:
All I can say is "soon (tm)" and you'll have to trust me on that. We're not talking months away here, but Rule #1 of CyanogenMod... no ETA's So I've kinda said too much already ^u^
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexx For This Useful Post: [ View ]