omnia 7 touch to focus

Search This thread

cmoneto

Mar 29, 2011
lima
hey guys i friend of mine has the omnia 7. we did the mango update and everything went perfect. its jailbreaked, but we notice some stuff. for example the touch to focus dont work! it is just touch to capture. how can this be posible .. he has a 16gb omnia 7

timolol

Jan 14, 2009
Melbourne
hey guys i friend of mine has the omnia 7. we did the mango update and everything went perfect. its jailbreaked, but we notice some stuff. for example the touch to focus dont work! it is just touch to capture. how can this be posible .. he has a 16gb omnia 7

Sounds like his drivers didn't get updated. What's his firmware version?

Freypal

Mar 14, 2009
Shropshire
Hmm i just got the official update after being prompted in Zune.

I'm branded completely stock no messing at all.

When i take photos i don't get tap the screen to focus. It just focuses then takes the snap. Is there something else i should be doing?

BiG K

Dec 31, 2009
On my Omnia 7 (UK - Originally on T Mob but now unbranded and updated to Mango) I had to do the force trick but the drivers updated properly (I think the trick is to reconnect the internet and keep the internet connected because after the second update, Zune did something and my phone rebooted again :S)

Anyway, the camera will focus on where I tap on the screen and then take a pic. For example, if I tap on the far left, thats where it will focus and take a pic!

Freypal

Mar 14, 2009
Shropshire
On my Omnia 7 (UK - Originally on T Mob but now unbranded and updated to Mango) I had to do the force trick but the drivers updated properly (I think the trick is to reconnect the internet and keep the internet connected because after the second update, Zune did something and my phone rebooted again :S)

Anyway, the camera will focus on where I tap on the screen and then take a pic. For example, if I tap on the far left, thats where it will focus and take a pic!

Yeh that's what mine does. I guess i got the drivers with mine since it was not forced in any way and the compass seems to work. after a fashion anyway - it's pretty rubbish.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hmm i just got the official update after being prompted in Zune.

I'm branded completely stock no messing at all.

When i take photos i don't get tap the screen to focus. It just focuses then takes the snap. Is there something else i should be doing?

That's how mine is too