Firmware Update

Search This thread

tourjefferson

Jul 12, 2011
London

Thanks for that.

You were right.
Basically it says that GB will be release there after mid-December.

But it also says that the date can be slightly changed due quality tests with developers and networks.

The thing that I want to point it out is that O3D has been released there just few weeks ago so, possibly, GB will be released in Europe first just like happened to v10K version.
I have also checked LG’s UK blog and they don’t say anything but it’s good to know that in some places LG is able to keep their customers informed about what is happening.

I’ve got an email from CS few weeks ago and they said GB would possibly be released end of November. So let’s hope that we will not have more delays.

borelis

Sep 2, 2008
Letter to LG Sweden

Sent this today. I was a little bit upset when i wrote it ;-)

Hej LG.

Undrar vart den utlovade GB uppdateringen är till min telefon.
Under all kritik att den inte kommit när nu ICS lanseras. Kom nu inte med något undvikande svar att du inte har den informationen. Antingen är LG ett helt inkompitent företag som inte ska släppa telefoner eller så får jag ett bra svar.

Ser att era försäljningssiffror går neråt gällande telefoner. Inte så konstigt med omstartande telefoner, och brist på kommunikation från er. Tyvärr upplevs ni som nonchalanta och oseriösa runt om på nätet. Det svar jag får kommer sättas upp på såväl XDA forum och swedroid forum.
Gör nu ett försök till att lyfta förtroendet för era kunder.

MVH: Johan

Translates into:
Hi LG.
I wonder where the promised october GB update is! It´s unspeakable that it hasnt been released now that Goggle is anouncing ICS.
Either LG is a company with incompetent people or pherhaps you could give me a straight answer.

I see that your sales in phones is decreasing. Not so suprising with phones that reboots and no feedback from LG. I´m sorry to say that you come across as nonchalant and not serius around the "net". Your answer will be posted on XDA and Swedriod forum. Now pls try to "save some face" in front of your customers.

Best reegards: Johan

Barracuda77777

Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Nice one Borelis, I have written also and I have called as well, they are fools to treat us like this, I have talked out two fiends and my sister in law from buying the O3D and they bought instead the Samsung Galaxy S2, I wonder how many others out there are being put off buying this phone and other LG products from the lack of Software and customer support from LG, I personally will not buy any of their products again.

woohoo70

Oct 26, 2010
The only real reason I can think off no g.b on the o3d and the 2x for that matter for months and months.... there in the same boat as us ....well worse becouse there had there phones since the middle of this year ....hopefully were getting ics(I know we were not promised this but we were promised g.b) if not I will also looking for a new phone if we are still waiting for g.b at the end of November early December I'm counting my losses and jumping of this LG nightmare and go to a company that values its customers not just looking for a quick sale

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    Just a heads up, click on your ota update button and there is a present for you, fully charged battery is must, 15 mins to install.

Andriod version 2.2.2

Software version V10d

Date 8th July

Kernel 2.6.35.7

Please post your findings and happy downloading used 25% of my fully charged battery to complete.
    ThiaiZO3D V1.2 is going to be out on a few hours.Based on the new V10J with 3D converter.
    hi new here fisrt post and like u im angry for not having gingerbread already so i emailed lg. i was more angry with there response, mainly cause they cant spell enquiry!!!

[/COLOR]can CM not just develop a working gongerbread or ics amd them just incorpprate the 3d features? im no dev but i mean how hard is it? really ?

Oh the irony :D
    Thats true is it easy to remove and then try again
    Follow this guys vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqC5qw6WRaY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

and enter recovery after if you get a time limit error you will know when you get it and do a syster recovery to boot in to recovery (vol- and Power and maybe 3D button as well if the other buttons don't work)