Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorzua View Post
====> NO PORT CAN MADE FOR NOW !!!! THIS THREAD IS A FAKE !!!
Sorry, but i have to say you...Where do you live? on the moon?

Of course the source is not out, and probably will be out after the Galaxy Nexus come out.

About the sdk, in the specific the emulator works with a sort of system (dump) image of android 4.0..

SO the idea of this thread (like this has always been made for froyo, gingerbread and honeycomb before the source code is released) is to port (cook) the dump image of the sdk to work on our desire..thats it...its like to cook a rom, but instead of use an RUU or a system dump of a phone, it use the sdk system image

of course it will be bugged and maybe will miss some feature but its just to play with it on the phone..so i dont see what ur problem about saying "this thread is a fake"...learn before talk!

maybe this port doesn't worth the result, but if the dev have spare time and he like to experiment with this, i dont see the problem
Google Nexus 5 | Stock Rom | Rooted | Xposed
Galaxy Nexus GSM GT-I9250 (maguro) | yakju | TWRP 2.4.1.0 | BOOTLOADER PRIMEMD04 | RADIO XXLJ1 | Stock JWR66Y 4.3 + Root
HTC Desire GSM A8181 (bravo) AMOLED| PVT1 | HBOOT 0.93.1000 S-OFF CM7r1 | 4EXT Touch Recovery | RADIO 32.56.00.32U_5.17.05.23 | CM 7 Nightly | A2SD 512MB EXT4
Nokia N70

Delayed Push Notifications? Push Notifications Fixer