Thanks Meter 2714
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: National Capital Region
Oct 27 test release. Hopefully will update Market version soon.
- Experimental AF support via Settings -> Debug -> AF Mode -> RDS. Restart app after enabling. Need to tune station with RDS on, and leave channel on screen for at least 10-20 seconds for AF list to build. If it switches with screen off (and thus RDS off), it won't be able to switch back.
- Dell Streak Audio Method (with Debug -> Use fm_hcitool off ie UNchecked) should be similar to the way fm_hcitool does speaker/headset switching. Hopefully will help on some ROMs, but may still need phone reboot to switch modes.
- Settings -> Debug -> Use ringer VCS enables a "hack" that uses the ringer volume control should the app lose media volume focus while in background.
- Settings -> Debug -> Silent Loop now uses an MP3 file instead of a FLAC file as many stock ROMs don't support FLAC. May resolve ringer/media volume focus issues.
- V4L support now includes RSSI signal strength monitoring. Hopefully we can at least verify basic tuning is working on Qualcomm Tavarua devices, or ZTE Blade etc. with V4L driver for Si470x chips.
- Samsung Si470x devices such as Galaxy S should be less prone to RDS data errors.
- Updated help and other text, and added capability to bring up Unlocker in Market.
- Speaker problem warning dialogs for Galaxy S ALSA/MIUI Audio Method.
Spirit2 in early preview ! : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537861
Spirit FM: Digital Audio, RDS, Media Controls+Much More
(Q+A, Compat list, FAQ, many info links...)