[ROM] S5830XWKS9 CSC:XEO, XEN [15.10.2011][Android 2.3.5]

Search This thread

Przekret

Oct 3, 2008
Plock
www.sampro.pl
S5830XWKS9:

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.XWKS9                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=XWKS9                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.5                                                          
ro.build.date=Sat Oct 15 20:13:18 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1318677198                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=root                                                                      
ro.build.host=DELL130                                                                   
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.model=GT-S5830                                                               
ro.product.name=GT-S5830                                                                
ro.product.device=GT-S5830                                                              
ro.product.board=GT-S5830                                                               
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=GT-S5830                                                               
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi                                                              
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=GB                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=msm7k                                                                 
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=GT-S5830-user 2.3.5 GINGERBREAD XWKS9 release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-S5830/GT-S5830:2.3.5/GINGERBREAD/XWKS9:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=S5830XWKS9                                                                 
ro.build.hidden_ver=S5830XWKS9                                                          
ro.build.changelist=654989                                                              
ro.build.buildtag=                                                                      
# end build properties

Download:

CSC: XEO

http://hotfile.com/dl/134111608/e27442a/GT-S5830_XEO_S5830XWKS9_S5830XWKS2_S5830XEOKP2.rar.html

CSC: XEF

http://hotfile.com/dl/134113839/5f13d30/GT-S5830_XEN_S5830XWKS9_S5830XENKS1_S5830XWKS2.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

Last edited:

enbima

Nov 4, 2011
Installed XEO Rom without any problems. I could not get root, has anybody rooted this firmware?

Newmak

Nov 4, 2011
Lima
I installed this version in my phone, now How can I root it?. Can I do it with Super One click or like Android 2.3.4?

evilxdeadly

Sep 15, 2011
It's not true :cool: XXKPH 2.3.4 never lag when i unlock screen :D At the same free RAM, XXKPH unlock screen better than XWKS9 (i use "Pattern" to unlock)

and how many delay you get on wakeup? :D
edit; the problem was on ics1.2 behradgh -> downgrade to this fw is giving for me unrootable with errors + i flashed 2.3.4 and got same errors, then formated all and reflashed this, then installed with stock recovery root and it works :D

Last edited:

riccardoro

Nov 2, 2010
Guys this firmware is perfect (for me)

I have update from S5830XWKPY. Quadrant score is 998 (1008 with XWKPY), the system is very fast. With 2.3.5 battery seems to lasts longer.

alexnm

Feb 17, 2011
Andalucía
It would be great if this one fixes the WIFI problem. Can someone confirm, please?

I don't know which problem you're talking about, but I don't think it fixes any of them.
I'm still unable to connect to my University's connection (wpa2-Enterprise, Eduroam), and I think Samsung is never going to fix it.
I'm so fed up with this problem... I won't buy any samsung mobile in the future, this is frustrating :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aktifit

Fishlips

Aug 17, 2011
Delft
I don't know which problem you're talking about, but I don't think it fixes any of them.
I'm still unable to connect to my University's connection (wpa2-Enterprise, Eduroam), and I think Samsung is never going to fix it.
I'm so fed up with this problem... I won't buy any samsung mobile in the future, this is frustrating :mad:

Well, I flashed my moms Ace to stock S5830XWKS2 recently, but she experiences random reboots on heavy wifi usage. I cleared cache and everything, but nothing helped.
So I was wondering if this was fixed now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So you mean XWKPO(2.3.3) or XXKPO(2.3.5)?

XXKPO sorry! Deodex + CF-Root (with a2sd)

Cheers
    S5830XWKS9:

Code:
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
    ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
    ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.XWKS9                                                   
    ro.build.version.incremental=XWKS9                                                      
    ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
    ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.5                                                          
    ro.build.date=Sat Oct 15 20:13:18 KST 2011                                              
    ro.build.date.utc=1318677198                                                            
    ro.build.type=user                                                                      
    ro.build.user=root                                                                      
    ro.build.host=DELL130                                                                   
    ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
    ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
    ro.product.model=GT-S5830                                                               
    ro.product.name=GT-S5830                                                                
    ro.product.device=GT-S5830                                                              
    ro.product.board=GT-S5830                                                               
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
    ro.build.product=GT-S5830                                                               
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi                                                              
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
    ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
    ro.product.locale.region=GB                                                             
    ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
    ro.board.platform=msm7k                                                                 
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
    ro.build.description=GT-S5830-user 2.3.5 GINGERBREAD XWKS9 release-keys                 
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-S5830/GT-S5830:2.3.5/GINGERBREAD/XWKS9:user/release-keys
    # Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
    ro.build.PDA=S5830XWKS9                                                                 
    ro.build.hidden_ver=S5830XWKS9                                                          
    ro.build.changelist=654989                                                              
    ro.build.buildtag=                                                                      
    # end build properties

Download:

CSC: XEO

http://hotfile.com/dl/134111608/e27442a/GT-S5830_XEO_S5830XWKS9_S5830XWKS2_S5830XEOKP2.rar.html

CSC: XEF

http://hotfile.com/dl/134113839/5f13d30/GT-S5830_XEN_S5830XWKS9_S5830XENKS1_S5830XWKS2.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl
    xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1034145
    try to follow instructions in D point
    It would be great if this one fixes the WIFI problem. Can someone confirm, please?

Well, I flashed my moms Ace to stock S5830XWKS2 recently, but she experiences random reboots on heavy wifi usage. I cleared cache and everything, but nothing helped.
    So I was wondering if this was fixed now.
    I had the same. With KS9 it's gone.