Sorry for not responding sooner, and for being away in general. Thanks to E.Cadro and everyone for trying to help others when I wasn't around to answer questions. (Holy crap, it's been almost 4 months since some of these morphs were updated....)

I love the new ring lockscreen function, but wasn't a fan of the white bubble, it made the icons less clear, imo. Updated all HDPI standard and basic morphs with some new, dark grey rings (mdpi coming soon), and the transparent hdpi morph too. I think I just updated 28 morph packs with them, but if I missed one, let me know.

I have a few new morphs, though I haven't tested them with stock CM, so they may seem incomplete. They were made to go with ChevyNo1's Simply Stunning themed rom (which are awesome roms that use CM's source with a bit of extras added by Chevy). A big thanks to the CM team, Chevy, and all the other devs out there that still make my old D1 fancy.

SSBlue: Similar to the GSBlue morphs I made, but with a blue to match the SS rom. I think the color code is around 3399ff. This includes 1% battery icons, which likely won't work with a theme chooser applied, or if your rom doesn't support 1% battery.
HDPI:
SSBlueMorph.zip
SSBlueFC.zip

BluePurple: I kept all the status/pulldown bar stuff the same SSBlue (including 1% battery), but changed most other stuff to a blue and purple gradient that matched the icon pack I am using.
HDPI:
BluePurpleMorph.zip
BluePurpleFC.zip
Here is the LauncherPro icon pack I sell that matches these morphs, free for now for you xda folks. Due to many recent updates of apps (and devs changing activity names *shakes fist* while doing so), all my icon packs are due for some updates.
LP Icons Blue_Purple.apk

And here's some screens:

And, now to go back and read through a few months worth of comments (sorry all), update the mdpi rings, and start identifying what activity names in my icon packs need updated.
Check out my CM7 lockscreen morphs and CM9 morphs.
Help me host and share more files. Use this link to join Dropbox.