Or Continue to Thread: [ROM]|22/01|Oodie pRiMe X| MIU…
Find Your Device:
10th November 2011, 03:09 AM   |  #1106  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Kuliyapitiya
Thanks Meter: 1,966

1,635 posts
Donate to Me
More
Noobs Guide & Tips !
Howdy All ! Welcome to MIUI Prime .. Let's begin your lesson .
  1. First you have to unlocked the bootloader of your X10 to install this Rom . If you haven't done so Refer To This Thread .
  2. Read the above thread & make sure you have unlocked your bootloader correctly .
  3. You'll have to be On Baseband 71 to get this rom working well . If you haven't done it get the .71 baseband from This thread & Flash it via Flashtool.
  4. Next Step is Flashing My modified kernel - Get it from the OP - Then flash it via Flashtool.
  5. Download the latest MIUI Prime rom from the OP - Then flash it via Recovery ( to go to recovery , you have to press volume up or down when the blue led flashes in the kernel logo screen )
  6. That's it .. Do these steps accordingly & you'll be Good to Go !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Notes About what to do after install
  1. Don't expect everything to be so perfect on the first boot - The Rom has to be get settled to work properly .
  2. So here's what you have to do - In the first boot let the phone for about 5-10 mins to let the media scan .
  3. Do a reboot - then check everything is working - File manager / camera / etc
  4. Set up your phone ( MIUI system restore will mess up with the rom probably) so only restore data from MIUI backup
  5. Titanium Backup is recommended for better stability .
  6. MIUI have whole lot of apps included in the rom - so you don't need most widgets & apps ( like flip to silence / inbuilt task killer / data monitor / etc )
  7. Auto Flash is not working in any rom for X10 - So Don't ask about the auto Flash .
  8. If you don't like the theme , Just download a theme via theme manager or from the miui site - there are lots of themes & MIUI is the most customizable rom available
  9. if some apps don't work properly , like fonts can't be seen - go to applications -> select the app -> turn on compatibility mode .
  10. Plz read the op well before complaining !!
  11. Always Give Feedback After you install the rom ( - about the speed - errors you encounter - )
  12. & Lastly - I've given almost all my free time to get this rom working as it should be - so if you can , donate me even with 1 buck
  13. Thanks For trying out ! ! !
Last edited by Oodie; 10th November 2011 at 05:02 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Oodie For This Useful Post: [ View ]