ICS Bounty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kromosto

Jul 11, 2010
Ankara
still dont get this if samsung going to release official ics why someone to port it also why donate him/her for this ?????

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Theres a thread on here and irc channel #icsnote so people already working on it, really doesn't need tacky donate threads.

Why secrecy tids2k.

Oh I forgot its xda... Competition is everything ;)

After all collaboration never helped anyone did it...

lol. -- // == i think with a bounty thread, there are more chances that the dev's can work with each other rather trying to figure out themselves.

Dragooon123

Aug 18, 2008
National Capital Region(NCR)
still dont get this if samsung going to release official ics why someone to port it also why donate him/her for this ?????
Because Samsung will take months before releasing ICS, and the donation is for their effort.

Theres a thread on here and irc channel #icsnote so people already working on it, really doesn't need tacky donate threads.
The donation is for encouraging any developer to develop and maintain the ROM.

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
lol. -- // == i think with a bounty thread, there are more chances that the dev's can work with each other rather trying to figure out themselves.

You need a bnc/znc btw.. lots of diff timezones.
noticed you'd popped into icsnote when I was on the way in to work .

I was going to suggest a thread on tabletroms, as I can control the comments easier, just purely for cross pollination of information..

I prefer working as openly as I can, and its quiet over there in the Note section :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts