Do you use Auto brightness or no?

Search This thread

shingo86

Feb 20, 2011
I use auto as it doesn't affect my battery much needed screen look nicer when it's brighter. But there r pple tat use lowest brightness settings for battery savings reason

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

bandzo87

Jul 7, 2008
Crnca
I don't. It drain's my battery more than manual settings. Slide your finger over notification area to adjust brightness manually.

Reactions: chattyuk

Skellyyy

Nov 20, 2010
I'm on MIUI so I can change from the notification bar. It depends, if I'm charging I'll have full brightness to show off the sexy SAmoled+ display. But if I'm out and trying to conserve battery I'll have it on auto.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

SGS-II

Sep 13, 2011
Off. Main reason is to conserve battery. Most of the time super amoled plus display is bright enough even when close to lowest brightness. Like the others said there's a shortcut to manually increase the brightness through sliding the notification bar when needed say for example outdoors.

svladimir

Oct 22, 2010
Brisbane
Always auto.
I just can't unblock my handset when I'm out (thanks to australian sun) - I see nothing on the screen.
Unless there's a way to manually update brightness when lock screen's on ?

juancaretta

Jan 31, 2009
Buenos Aires
Off and almost always at maximum brightness. When using it in the dark (when I should be sleeping) I lower the brightness via the notification bar shortcut (that also works when the screen is locked using WidgetLocker).

rasinell

Sep 8, 2011
I do. Tried both and found that it's just as annoying having to adjust manually as it is when auto is slow

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

rj3005

Nov 11, 2009
Never..... it ( almost) allways in max. It's a shame to use that beautiful screen on dull settings.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

walidhiphop

Feb 5, 2011
Djelfa
Redmi Note 12 4G
Im using auto.....because home is not like outdoor.....if i make it at the lowest i wont see any thing in the outdoor.......i have it on because it stimulate the sun and the low light condition.....plus .. i dont care about the battery...i bought the phone to use it and enjoy it not to sit and watch the battery all day long and keeping myself from enjoying this coool phone........... :p

cky321

Nov 17, 2011
Always off, adjust the brightness level where you suit.
Auto mode may drains battery life.

Star_Box

Nov 29, 2011
PortSaid-Egypt
I do use auto bright

It's good to enhance your view on the mobile at any light conditions

And IT DOES NOT drain your battery . it's,false thoughts guys belive me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't. It drain's my battery more than manual settings. Slide your finger over notification area to adjust brightness manually.