Or Continue to Thread: [Super Tweaked][vB2.9.1 Odexed…
Find Your Device:
8th December 2011, 05:55 AM   |  #938  
Oklahoma City, OK
Thanks Meter: 548

1,001 posts
Thumbs up Updated Accurate Battery Framework Mods For XRON-ified B1.2 FINAL + LITE ROM VERSION
I just updated the CWM flashable accurate battery framework mods for vB1.2 Final and deleted the old vB1.2 ones. I uploaded CM7 XRON-ified vB1.2 Tiny Battery + HC Wifi Icons.zip, CM7 XRON-ified vB1.2 Segmented Battery + HC Wifi Icons.zip, CM7 XRON-ified vB1.2 HC Wifi Icons.zip(Just adds HC Wifi Icon to match HC Battery), and CM7 XRON-ified vB1.2 Framework Restore.zip. I also created CM_7.1_XRONified_vB1.2_LITE.zip which is a much lighter version of the ROM by removing the app apks that I consider non essential including Phone.apk, and TelephonyProvider.apk. The total ROM size of the LITE vB1.2 version is 107MB compared to the full version which is 192MB! I also changed the wifi icons of the LITE version to Honeycomb wifi icons to match the new Honeycomb battery perfectly. I have been testing it here for an hour and it seems solid. I would say vB1.2 is definitely the smoothest build so far overall! Leo I would recommend Quickpic from the market as a much faster alternative to the slow Gallery3D. I would also like to see the Honeycomb wifi icons so that we have matching wifi, battery, and soft key buttons. I use Zeam Launcher which works great with this rom and feels faster then ADWlauncher. I have attached Quickpic apk from the market for you to test. It wont install properly when it is in system/apps and it will need to be placed in the data\apps folder of your rom zip if we can figure out how to get the rom zip to properly flash with a data\apps folder within it. If we get the data\apps folder working then you can put all the addon apps you have now that are in system\apps in to data\apps so that the user can uninstall them easier afterwards. Ok enough rambling on. Please thank me if you like any of the mods above. Big props to you Leo for starting all of this craziness and putting together such a badass rom! I have included a screenshot of CM_7.1_XRONified_vB1.2_LITE.zip rom below link. Enjoy!!!

You guys can download all of the above from my mediafire shared folder at http://www.mediafire.com/?3ah5c4t5j2858

CM_7.1_XRONified_vB1.2_LITE With Zeam Launcher 3.17 + Different Wallpaper (This rom comes with the stock vB1.2 wallpaper)

CM_7.1_XRONified_vB1.2_LITE Overclocked to 1.782GHZ which is MAX OC in CM7
Attached Files
File Type: apk Quickpic.apk - [Click for QR Code] (324.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: apk ZeamLauncher3.17.apk - [Click for QR Code] (402.8 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by hurtz777; 8th December 2011 at 06:01 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hurtz777 For This Useful Post: [ View ]