Another CM build
CyanogenMod 7.2.0 RC0 Optimus Black KANG build 20111210
- This is my own 6th build, latest source synchronized. Built with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, and it's WORKING with my own device.
- It contain "AUDIO-FIX" for muted incoming call ringtone. I've test it many times, incoming call ringtone should be ringing now.
- The "audio-fix" has done by removing any bluetooth-audio #ifdef AUDIO_BLUETOOTH, but it has the consequences: Bluetooth headset can't be used in this build, since I don't have it and it makes the ringtone going well, then it's fine with me..
- Removing AUDIO_BLUETOOTH does not disabled Bluetooth transfer, you can still send/receive files.
- The Media Volume doesn't fixed yet. I'm thinking that the problem is because volume level scale. When we change the Media volume, the indicator looks longer scale than Ringer volume, but I think the volume it has the same level as Ringer volume (it's about 8 scale).
- Sometimes DSP Manager got error, I myself remove the DSP Manager.
- I don't have problem with voice-call (earpiece) sound, and this build only fixing the incoming-call ringtone.
- I don't have problem with 3G signal lost, I've test it to download Skype and Google+ from Market, and it's OK, no signal lost.
- I've test this build with and without wipe data/cache (if you already had CM in your device). But if you lost your Google Account, just flash again gapps-universal.
- ADW Launcher removed -since I don't really like it- and change it with Super AOSP Launcher2. This launcher is needed for system, but you are absolutely can install/using another launcher.
- G button already assigned to sleep/awake the phone, but sometimes it only works to sleep, can't awake. I don't know (yet) why it happen, but sometimes it does happen randomly. It can also assigned as camera button (key 95 CAMERA WAKE_DROPPED), but it only to open the camera app and can not take picture with G-button.
- Updates: It has been tested with Nova-kernel v11C (thanks to aprold for the updates). Now it's working fine, G-button for sleep/wake are still working
perfectly occasionally. Correction: After long time deep sleep (me and my device) the G-button sometimes doesn't work to wake the phone. It seems comes from kernel, but I don't know for sure.
This build is working fine with me, BUT I'm not responsible of what's gonna happen with your device. Use this at your own risk.
cm720-RC0-P970-KANG-20111210.zip md5sum: 9db4961b66af66bdb2ad8229f8d8e151
Stock CM ADW Launcher
PS: If you don't like the included "Super AOSP Launcher2" from this build, then flash this Stock CM ADW Launcher via CMW-Recovery.
CyanogenMod for the source,
Ricardo arcee as the CM P970 developers,
Huexxx for P970 "Super AOSP Launcher2" packages.
aprold for the Nova-kernel v11C
Thanks for the test: gabwerkz and lesp4ul