Fiinix - "Challenge accepted"
Well hello there, Heathcliff74
sent me here saying i was all over the place.
I myself find this "challenge" considered accepted and willing to receive the price on win.
Some extra facts about me
- My work here on XDA is very appreciated
- The Nokia Lumia 800 is a great new phone that holds many new secrets that can help us on our way to a more open windows phone experience. One of those secrets is the "AddMusicToZuneLibrary" that I found but unfortunately haven’t gotten it to work yet and with a proper device to test on I might be able to get that one to work and also find more libraries that may be useful.
- I have dedicated a lot of time here on XDA creating such projects as “The DllImport Project” that bring tons of new functionality that is not available with the standard libraries from Microsoft. I want to extend this project to the Nokia devices and later maybe make some of the Nokia specific functions available for devices from other manufactures and making those functions available to the whole wp7 community.
- My work here on XDA is very appreciated by many WP7 fan's, where my list contains this:
- After too many hours with the "Security policy system" (see pages 41 to 46 (yes, alot of pages hacking security)), i fully know WP7's weakness (altho MS really is top-notch this time with its security), so i can almost say what is blocked and what is not, right away
- Assembler (ARM 'n' x86), C++ and C# are my main languages and i can take advantages of them all in WP7 (which is great, both for my learning and your final WP7 work experience)
- WP7 needs to become more open and I believe that we can learn new things from the Nokia devices that can bring us a lot closer to accomplishing this goal. (expanding our aspect on what this device really can do)
- Freelance hacker (On XDA )
- Love to dissemble mostly every program i see (cant resist)
- Student at a IT-college
- I'm 18 years old
- "Beer drinker" (Yes, even XDA joked about me..) :P
I'm very glad JustinAngel
is hosting this give-out; so this is my work and "XDA-CV"; Ill just wait and hear the results later on.
Have a great one!
Last edited by fiinix; 15th December 2011 at 12:50 PM.
Reason: Due pure awesomeness