Or Continue to Thread: Updated:03-15-12-Better Draw9p…
Find Your Device:
21st December 2011, 04:00 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 44

15 posts
Donate to Me
Newly updated!!!
Following is your requirements.

1) Show the outer line pixel being drawn. It really helps to see it being draw9 out. This is a must. The shading you designed helps but it will help much more if we see the border being drawn.

2) Your program draws the line from one end to one end. The original draw9patch leaves at least one pixel at each corner. Have you experienced any problems with your .9.png’s being designed like this?

3) Can you add a copy button or port button to allow the image to be immediately opened up in the old draw9patch editor so we can see how the image stretched? Or at least make it super easy for us to save the path to our draw9patch program from command prompt then press a button to have the image created in your program transfer over to draw9patch.

4) Create a transparent border around the png. With your latest release, there’s only a transparent border on the left and right. The top and bottom should also have a little buffer room to make things equal.

5) A save as button would be nice so we can direct the image to a folder where we want our work to be saved. Even better, give us an option to create a default work folder where our .9.png’s are saved.

6) This is of course much more difficult but would be a nice feature. Being able to compile the .9.png upon save. That would save some time. That would for sure be the icing on the cake.

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
------------------------------------------------------

I think I solved 1) ~ 5).
And 6) will be available on next release.
Please, check attached file.

And thanks for your donation!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-12-21_0_9999999.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	823899  
Last edited by Elex_kr; 20th February 2013 at 10:59 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elex_kr For This Useful Post: [ View ]