the mount bind didn't do the trick :/
here guys i ran out of options to get the sdcard to properly work. merry christmas
back your stuff up and do a FACTORY WIPE in twrp and then install. i'm not gonna troubleshoot any problems in your installation process or anything as i will be busy for the next few days so only install if you are a dev and know what you're doing
this isn't meant as an alpha, just putting it out there for folks to do their own troubleshooting as to why the sdcard doesn't properly work
i added a file into the .zip so the signature test in twrp will not pass, the md5sum of file itself will be 821a44ed5cf44f6be1110da868de9ddd as i generated that after i added the files
happy holidays folks
if you'd like to buy me a beer, you can donate here.
Thank you for your contributions