Or Continue to Thread: [REF] [HOW-TO] [GSM & CDMA…
Find Your Device:
30th December 2011, 03:35 PM
OP Senior Moderator
Flag Montreal Bow2DaCow
Thanks Meter: 8,101

9,548 posts
Donate to Me
More
[REF] [HOW-TO] [GSM & CDMA] Official Google OTA update URLs -- Latest: JWR66Y / 4.3
Edit: As of 02 Apr 2012, this thread is applicable to both maguro (GSM/HSPA) and toro (Verizon CDMA/LTE) devices. Although I've also provided links for toroplus (Sprint CDMA/LTE) devices, I have not verified any of the flashing instructions for that device.

Ok, this post is a compilation of all the OTA update URLs that I have seen. (I'll add any other ones posted in this thread to the first post.) Latest are highlighted in green (JB) or red (ICS).

These are incremental updates, not full ROMs. They are EXACTLY the same files that get pushed to your device after you accept the OTA notification that you receive. The difference is, in 99% of the cases, they will be available here before you will get it pushed to your device.

In order for these updates to install, you need at least one of the following: an unlocked bootloader OR a custom recovery OR root.

For the n00bs, please read the entire second post before attempting to update.

The links below are the original update URLs. That said, in case some of them have been pulled and the link is not working, oldblue910 has provided a mirror on his site: Random Phantasmagoria for the yakju/takju/mysid/mysidspr updates.

HOW TO HELP OTHERS
If you have received the OTA update notification, help everyone else out by posting the link. Here is how to do it.*

Or you can trying looking in the log files in /cache to see if you can see a file name ending in .zip.

Here is the list:

(For an explanation of the build codes, see here.)

takju
yakju
mysid <== for toro (Verizon) devices only
mysidspr <== for toroplus (Sprint) devices only
yakjuux
yakjuxw
yakjusc
yakjuzs
yakjudv
yakjukr
yakjujp
yakjuvsyakjuxe
mictacea <== for toro (Verizon) devices only
Last edited by efrant; 21st April 2014 at 04:51 PM.
The Following 257 Users Say Thank You to efrant For This Useful Post: [ View ]