Or Continue to Thread: GPS (possible issue)
Find Your Device:
30th December 2011, 04:44 PM   |  #603  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Here is the address of the escalation service at ASUS :

http://vip.asus.com/eservice/cus_suggest.aspx

I think that if everyone posts a message there, there is a chance that ASUS will make sure to keep us informed.

I'm pretty sure that if everyone coming here with a problem (even those who don't post) write them a little something, ASUS will have no choice to acknowledge the problem faster.

I think it's important that we make ourself clear with ASUS that it is not acceptable to have us pay to fix a unit that we just bought. If this was my fault in any way, I wouldn't fuss as much, but I think that for a premium price like that, the device should be fully functional. Ok, it's not as expensive as an IPAD and it's a great device, but quite frankly, it's their premium offering, over the original Transformer. It should at least be fully functional. It's supposed to be better designed.

Anyway, off with the complaining on this forum, lets make sure ASUS knows that we won't accept to be given defective units.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonTGopher

It appears they've deleted it from usa.asus.com spec, but not from the global site!

Gordon

Also after deleting the cache, I went to visit the page again.