OP Recognized Developer
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
Releasing UC Kernel v08 (TEST RELEASE)
- Overclocked version will have:
- CPU clock-frequency overclocked to 1.2GHz
- CPU clock-frequency underclocked to 200MHz with undervolting
- Both versions will have touch based graphical ClockworkMod recovery
- After flashing overclocked kernel v8, device might reboot two times or multiple times.
- Problems like, 200MHz bin is not being used or USB connection not recognized, etc. might occur. Please reboot device and check status of your problem. If it is still un-resolved then report here.
- Touch based CWM recovery:
- [Features Working]
- Touch Panel support for menu navigation
- [Touch inputs based Navigation]
- Use touch panel buttons at the bottom of screen for navigations.
- Hover finger over menu buttons on screen and lift your finger on desired selection when it gets highlighted.
- Use touch panel's back or device key's back button for return action.
- Check out this video to know how about.
- knzo and DooMLoRD for letting me know this patch for overclocking upto 1.2 GHz (original work by Bill Varney)
- xda_bam's kernel sources for voltage levels at 1.2GHz bin
- amit.bagaria for his CWM recovery sources
- Finally me for bringing these things together and adding underclocked bin, touch based recovery support
Last edited by Napstar; 9th January 2012 at 01:31 PM.