How to back up your current build so that you can flash yakju
Originally Posted by soregg
My concern is that if the warranty need yakjuzs (mine original version), I cannot flash zs back.
Would anyone teach me how to flash back zs, as it is not announced any zs rom yet.
Sure, do this:
1) Note: this assumes that you have the drivers for your device set up properly and that you have backed up any data
(e.g., photos, etc) to somewhere OFF
2) Download this
and place the files in a directory;
3) Download the attachment and extract the files into the same directory;
4) Reboot your device into bootloader mode (by turning it off, hold volume up and volume down, and press power) and plug it into your computer;
5) Open a command prompt in the same directory above and do the following:
1) Make sure your computer recognizes your device by typing: fastboot devices
2) Unlock your bootloader: fastboot oem unlock
3) You will see a prompt on your device. This will wipe your entire device (including the /sdcard folder).
4) Reboot by typing: fastboot reboot-bootloader
5) Boot into the OS: fastboot reboot
6) Reboot into fastboot mode.
7) Boot CWM: fastboot boot recovery-clockwork-184.108.40.206-maguro.img
8) Now, on your device navigate the menus to back up your existing build;
10) Now you have a complete backup of your current build in /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup. Save this to your computer as well.