Been using Jbed Java 3.1 20080222 (from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9579&page=3#30) and I see the following problem on my wm6 smartphone:

Say I run Opera Mini 4.1 beta. Sometimes when I switch away from it by pressing the home button or launch some other app and then switch back, it *appears* as if application is no longer responding to my key presses. If I switch away and back a few times, control returns. If I had pressed any keys with the frozen screen in view, I will see that my key presses were processed after I do the little dance to get the screen to update.

I've even seen this: switch back to opera and it's not responsive. Press down to move the selection to another link and see no response. Switch away from opera and then back. It's still unresponsive by my previous key press was received and the screen shows another link selected.

And sometimes the screen is all white. If I'm luck, opera comes back after switching back a forth a few times. If not, task manager time.

And when running the unsigned version of opera 4.0, where it will ask you for permission to connect to the network, I'm sometimes stuck at the permission screen where I can move the selection between the choices (yes, ask me next session, yes, ask me next time, etc), but the OK button doesn't respond.

Tried the same with clouda's version and I don't have the same issue.

Is there a newer version of 3.1 I should try or are they just hacks of this version?

Thanks.