Currently: this is a tentative supporting thread for my aGPS patch. Assuming more report success, I will start officially supporting this device.

Please let me know your success rates. Thus far, a few people have sent me messages and emails stating that this patch works great on this device.

As such, I'm thinking it would be good to provide this officially for this device.

This has been used on over 40 devices successfully. I don't offer official support for all devices. Rather, I offer official support once users convince me to do so for that particular device. That happened here.

Statistically, here is part of my post from mid-December on all official threads:
Quote:
So, let me give you a general update directed to those 3.x trunk users:
  1. My server has automatically generated an xtra.bin file for your GPS excitement 3,980 times since September 26th when the first beta went online to test it out.
  2. My server attempts to build a new version every 30 minutes. Depending on what it can decypher from other xtra.bin sources, it provides a totally fresh xtra.bin approximately every 1.2 hours.
  3. My server has served up over 500,000 xtra.bin files to users like you on XDA since v3.1 was released.
  4. My server continues to provide a reliable NTP pool to v3.x users by directing your phones to a handful of RELIABLE and FAST-RESPONDING NTP servers around the world. This ensures you can travel and not have to switch NTP pools.
Enjoy!