Or Continue to Thread: Discontinued[ROM][JAN.22]Hyper…
Find Your Device:
16th January 2012, 03:30 PM   |  #3093  
Thanks Meter: 14

81 posts
Howdy!

Been trying this ROM for a day or so and so far it looks good. (v1.6)
  • I can't add a new contact from the Call Log, and when editing a contact, clicking "Join" gives me FC android.process.acore edit it seems to be this issue http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/3...dprocessacore/
  • The stock browser seems to hang once in a while (I seem to be able to recreate it if I click a link then immediately click back).
  • the stock keyboard hangs once in a while, for no reason I can think of. Installed Swiftkey and Swype and those work fine.

QuickPic is awesome!

A few questions:
I see it comes with Daemon Controller. How is this any different from the one in Cyanogenmod Settings? How does it decide what to use?
I flashed the Wi-Fi Calling app, but I am not using T-Mobile. How can I remove it? Titanium Backup? I don't think I ever removed a system app before, just wondering. edit I removed with titanium backup and had a FC that wouldn't away (com.android.kineto I think). Rebooted and it went away.

Thank you all!

final edit wiped /cache and /data, flashed v1.6 and patch, didn't flash themes not wifi calling nor text to speech. Everything is working fine except the keyboard still crashes. Again, I use swype so this isn't a problem...
Last edited by old_god; 20th January 2012 at 02:28 AM.