Rooting Pantech Crossover - Easiest Way
1. Download & install File Expert from the android market.
2. Go 2 settings, then applications & Enable unknown sources & usb debugging.
3. Download & install Terminal Emulator from the android market.
4. Download & install Gingerbreak.apk using Google.
5. Pun Gingerbreak on the microSD card & install it using File Expert.
6. Open Gingerbreak & click "Root Device"
The phone will restart & is now rooted
Open up the Terminal Emulator, type "su" & hit enter. Choose the allow option to get Superuser Permissions
4 convenience, I uploaded the all apps needed. There is no possible way of this not working & messing up your phone. You don't even need a pc do do this.