I know that this is not the Online Kitchen Thread....but as many people seem to keep asking and while i wait for my "com.htc.resources.apk" file to upload for my Circle Battery Modification, I thought that i would throw this together:

Steps to follow:
Using Root Explorer or similar application on your Desire, navigate to the corresponding folder to copy the files to your SDCARD;

Standard HBOOT:
/system/framework/framework-res.apk
/system/framework/com.htc.resources.apk
/sd-ext/app_s/systemUI.apk

CM7 r2 HBOOT:
/sd-ext/app_s/systemUI.apk
/sd-ext/framework_s/com.htc.resources.apk
/sd-ext/framework_s/framework-res.apk

Now connect your Desire to the USB and select "Disk Drive" now copy the three files from your SDCARD to your PC.

Go to the UOT Kitchen at http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/

IF the Kitchen is OPEN (i.e. not queued up due to high traffic) then you will see the opening page. (Image #1).

Select the icon modification that you want from the tab headers and then tick the "use this mod" to show you all the available Icons from the kitchen. (Image #1).

Once you have made your choices then select the "Generate Preview" button to see what your new Icons will look like. (Image #2).

Move on to the next tab header and continue until you have modded out your hearts content.

Then go to the "File Upload" Tab and see the important bits. (Image #3).
Standard HBOOT the file location paths are:
/system/framework/
/sd-ext/app_s/

CM7 r2 HBOOT the file location paths are
/SD-ext/framework_s
/SD-ext/app_s

Then select "Upload System Files" and navigate to your PC folder where you copied these files earlier from your ROM flash.zip file or directly from your Device. (Image #3).

Finally go to the "Summary" Tab and check that all the modifications that you selected are shown as GREEN, if you have any RED items then go back to that Tab Header to double check you have selected them correctly.

If all your selected mods are GREEN then hit the "Submit work to Kitchen" and then wait for up to 1 hour for your flashable zip file to be uploaded. You can pickup your work from the very TOP Tab Headers "Pickup" area.

EDIT: Recommended by Marcel Hofs to wipe Cache + Wipe Delvik before flashing the UOT in Recovery.

Hope this helps some newer members to this community.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	UOT Kitchen #1.JPG
Views:	462
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	870506   Click image for larger version

Name:	UOT Kitchen #2.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	870507   Click image for larger version

Name:	UOT Kitchen #3.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	870508   Click image for larger version

Name:	UOT Kitchen #4.JPG
Views:	356
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	870509   Click image for larger version

Name:	UOT Kitchen #5.JPG
Views:	272
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	870551  

Click image for larger version

Name:	UOT Kitchen #6.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	870552  
Device: HTC ONE 64GB Dev Edition
ROM: Stock 4.2 + Sense 5.5
HBOOT: 0.1.55
MID PN0710000
CID HTC__001
S-Off

I'm not Muslim, I'm not Christian, I have no religion, I'm just humane.....what are you?