Perfect keyboard free to XDA memebers

Search This thread

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hi,

I will give in the next 2 weeks the full version of "Perfect keyboard" for free to XDA members.

What you need to do is to buy the keyboard in the market and send me the order number and I will send you a refund.

Are you calling me cheap??

Lol - joke. I just bought, but I'm into supporting each other on here. It's not exactly gonna break the bank, but thanks for the offer.

Reactions: for.digit

fjsferreira

Nov 16, 2009
Ponta Delgada
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Purchased and number sent... it's looking great! Thanks to the devs..

Sent from my u8800 using Tapatalk

EDIT: I'll send you the number again... somehow, tapatalk made it formatted incorrecly

Last edited:

Droidzone

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 24, 2010
Kochi
www.droidzone.in
OnePlus 9 Pro
Initial feedback...accuracy seems very good, simple and to the point. Particularly love the ease of access to the cursor keys. Comes very handy when using the terminal emulator. I have a suggestion which would be useful for coders and advanced users like those on xda. A tab key for indenting text. Would be helpful when writing code.

Perfectly typed out on my Htc Desire running on Supernova Extreme - Gingerbread goodness with 2 GB of Internal memory

rootlinux

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 5, 2009
Cleveland
youtube.com
Still the best keyboard.
Dev was kind enough to refund.
I got it before I knew of his generosity in this thread.
I re-purchased it after that to show support. Well worth the money.
Using it on all my roms via Boot Manager as well.

Props to a great dev.
Thanks again.

nelomen

Apr 12, 2011
Glendora, Ca
Purchased and sending pm shortly. Thanks for this. Haven't tried it yet but looks awesome I will let all my android phone friends know about this so they can purchase.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts