[MOD]Semi Transparent Statusbar TW30 Launcher f/ Blackhawk DXKT5, DXKT7 & XWKT7

Search This thread

wonokairoen

Nov 29, 2011
the spirits of java
Semi transparent statusbar & drawer background TW30 launcher for Blackhawk DXKT5/7 and XWKT7, mod by me..No need live wallpaper :D

How to install :
*Extract the rar file first
*Replace the original TouchWiz30Launcher.apk in /system/app with the modded TouchWiz30Launcher.apk using root explorer or something similiar
*Set permission to rw-r--r-- then reboot your phone, done.
*Sometimes I found a little bit laggy when scrolling from page to page in app drawer, but the little problem solved after I set the cpu to 825 MHZ or above

Note : Please backup your original Touchwiz30Launcher.apk and install third party launcher for safety. This modded TouchWiz30 launcher only works with themes that support transparency. Or you can cook your systemUI in UOT Kitchen to enable statusbar transparency. Do With Your Own Risk..:D

Screenshoots :
SC20120203-173829.png
SC20120203-173900.png

Download link TW30 launcher for Blackhawk DXKT5/7 :
http://www.4shared.com/rar/777i4kRD/TouchWiz30LauncherDXKT5.html

Download link TW30 launcher for Blackhawk XWKT7 :
http://www.4shared.com/rar/rKG_S3OQ/TouchWiz30LauncherXWKT7.html

Last edited:

newarkoz

Jan 2, 2012
Porto
Good work man, as always ;)

But there is any way to sort the apps in the grid by name (alphabetical order)? that's the reason i use Launcher Pro instead of the TouchWiz30 launcher...

codeknight11

Dec 3, 2011
I guess this launcher will work fine on all stock based (deodexed) ROM's.
I tested it on my iOS ROM, and my StockLite ROM and it works fine.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kilsmap

Feb 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
well, u are quite a good modder for a newbie...works for stock ROMs with CF-root...btw, urs is slightly better than snoopa's semi-transparent launcher, only that urs is less semi-transparent than his, and urs has semi transparent background for the dockbar and also nice animation of it when entering app drawer...nice....

codeknight11

Dec 3, 2011
Please edit the thread and mention that it works on all stock (deodexed) ROM's. That way, more people will use this awesome launcher of yours :D

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Semi transparent statusbar & drawer background TW30 launcher for Blackhawk DXKT5/7 and XWKT7, mod by me..No need live wallpaper :D

How to install :
    *Extract the rar file first
    *Replace the original TouchWiz30Launcher.apk in /system/app with the modded TouchWiz30Launcher.apk using root explorer or something similiar
    *Set permission to rw-r--r-- then reboot your phone, done.
    *Sometimes I found a little bit laggy when scrolling from page to page in app drawer, but the little problem solved after I set the cpu to 825 MHZ or above

Note : Please backup your original Touchwiz30Launcher.apk and install third party launcher for safety. This modded TouchWiz30 launcher only works with themes that support transparency. Or you can cook your systemUI in UOT Kitchen to enable statusbar transparency. Do With Your Own Risk..:D

Screenshoots :
    SC20120203-173829.png
    SC20120203-173900.png

Download link TW30 launcher for Blackhawk DXKT5/7 :
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/777i4kRD/TouchWiz30LauncherDXKT5.html

Download link TW30 launcher for Blackhawk XWKT7 :
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/rKG_S3OQ/TouchWiz30LauncherXWKT7.html
    U among the best devs we have!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

No doubt about it ,he is the best :D
    Statusbar belongs to
    statusbar_background.png or .9.png. Also
    you need to modify \SystemUI\res\layout \status_bar.xml open it with notepad++ and you'll see line like this :
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.statusbarView....>
    Look at #ff000000 part, by default it shows that your status bar background is just a color. You need to change it with an image (in this case U already made transparency image using uot kitchen). So replace #ff000000 with @drawable/statusbar_background