Thanks Meter 122
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
CWM Touch Recovery 184.108.40.206 Repackaged with batch files included by temasek
ClockworkMod Recovery Installation on Windows, Linux and OSX by salisbury_steak
Originally Posted by salisbury_steak
I forgot where I got the instructions below, but I guess it will be a nice addition to this thread:
ClockworkMod Recovery Installation on Windows, Linux and OSX
- Download the zip file above and extract to a directory
- Connect your device and ensure 'USB debugging' is enabled
- WINDOWS - double click 'install-clockworkmod-windows.bat'
- MAC - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-clockworkmod-mac.sh' followed by './install-clockworkmod-mac.sh'
- LINUX - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-clockworkmod-linux.sh' followed by './install-clockworkmod-linux.sh'
If you wish, you can also manually install the recovery by pushing the clockworkmod.img file to /data/local/ with adb and running 'dd if=/data/local/clockworkmod.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p7' from a root shell.